6.

Tw:self harm, blood

After Tubbo woke up and ate breakfast the two decided to stream. Y/n sat in the background playing on her Nintendo.

"Chat move on from the Dono. Stop talking about it." Ranboo said with a stern tone. Y/n got up and went to look at chat. They were exploding about someone saying she was fat.

"I'm going up to my room. I'll talk to you both later." She said dully.

"Wait Y/n!" She walked out of the room and upstairs. Y/n locked her door behind her and plopped down on the bed.

She grabbed a small blade, pushed it into her arm and made small deep cuts. She held back tears and set the blade aside after making a few cuts.

Shit now I gotta take care of my arm.

She went into her bathroom and put some toilet paper on the cuts. Y/n grabbed some big bandaids, put them over the cuts, and rolled down her hoodie sleeves.

As she was going to sit back on her bed she remembered that Ranboo checked her arms.

For fucks sake. Now he's gonna worry about me.

She plopped down on her bed and sighed.

A few minutes later someone knocked on the door.

"Y/n?"

"Are you okay?" It was both Ranboo and Tubbo.

"What do you two want." Her tone was colder then she'd wanted it to be.

"Can we come in?"

"Whatever." She unlocked the door and then sat back down on her bed. Ranboo and Tubbo day next to her seconds later.

"We're sorry about the dono."

"It's fine. I don't care anymore." Ranboo grabbed her arm gently and she hissed in pain.

"You did it again didn't you."

"Why would you care? I'm sorry about you cousin but I don't want to drag you into my shit! Just please stay out of it." She slipped on some shoes.

"Where are you going?" Tubbo yelled.

"Away from here. Don't follow me." She grabbed her phone and stormed out of the house.

Where should I go. Should I go to Tommy's? Yeah let's do that.

She started the walk towards Tommy's house.

|~Half An Hour Later~|

Y/n paused her music and knocked on Tommy's door. Tommy answered it and looked at her confused.

"Y/n what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Ranboo and Tubbo?"

"Can I come inside?"

"Yeah of course Y/n." She walked inside. "What's wrong? Did they hurt you?"

"No. We just had a fight and I didn't want to be in that house any longer." Tommy pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry N/n. Do you wanna watch a movie and eat some snacks? It'll give the two time to cool down. You'll have to go back later, I'll go with you Okay?" She nodded.

"Come on let's get some snacks. What's your favorite snack?"