16.

ueueueueueueueueue This book is getting so many reads so fast Thank you guys :))))

The next day Tommy had asked if they wanted to film another vlog and the three agreed. They were going to do an ocean vlog or something like that.

"Can I wear one of your hoodies Ranboo?" Y/n asked knocking on his door.

"Yeah! You can come in my room!" She opened the door and grabbed a super oversized hoodie. She then sat on his bed next to him.

"Do you wanna make a tiktok together before we do the vlog?"

"Sure! What do you wanna do?"

"Do you remember that one dance you did for clout? Like a long time ago?"

"Oh my god..."

"Yeah I learned that dance a while ago can we do it together?"

"Sure!" She set up her phone and started the tiktok. The two had to try six times before actually getting it right.

"Finally!" They walked the video and laughed.

"OI LOVEBIRDS! TOMMY'S HERE GET YOUR ASSES DOWNSTAIRS!" Tubbo yelled. They ran downstairs and got into the car. Tommy's dad drove them to the ocean and they then got Into wetsuits and on a boat.

Y/n wasn't in a wetsuit neither was Tubbo but Tommy and Ranboo were. They were floating out when the boat stopped and the vlog was gonna start.

"Oh shit there's no way I can get in there." Tubbo whined. Y/n dived in and then swam back up.

"Toss me a life jacket Tubbo." He Threw it at her and she put it on. The boat started to drive away with Tubbo in it.

"AY WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?!" Tommy yelled. Ranboo had a flamingo. Tommy was going crazy. And Y/n was swimming around and messing with the two the entire time.

|~Later~|

Y/n came out of her room with her hair in a bun. She walked over to Ranboo and kissed him on the forehead.

"Y/n...I'm live."

"Oh shit." They both burst out laughing, Y/n fell into a chair and rolled it over to him.

She looked at chat going crazy.

"Calm down chat! Should we tell them?" He asked her. She could see his eyes though his glasses and could tell he was smiling.

"Yeah you can." Her heart skipped a bit at his adorable smile even though she couldn't see it. It made her happy that he was happy as well.

"To make this story short we're dating!" He held up their intwined hands. There where lots of awes and congrats from the chats. She knew the haters would go crazy.

Someone donated and it said, "CAN WE MAKE FANART OF YOU TWO?!"

"Of course you can!" Y/n said happily. "I'm gonna go get some food, I'll be back in a second Boo." She ruffled his hair and went to grab a piece of fruit. Y/n walked back out and started to eat it slowly.

Another Dono asked if either of them could sing.

"I can kind of sing." They both Said at the same time.

"I can play a lot of piano songs."

"What songs can you play?"

"All the lemon demon songs, a lot of Bruno Mars songs with the intent of Tommy hating them, and a lot of other ones."

"Can you play Bo Burnham?"

"Yeah what song?"

"How about...Welcome to the Internet?" She nodded and pulled Tubbo's keyboard on screen.

"I'll play and sing if you wanna sing as well." He nodded and pulled up the lyrics.

They sung and sung and sung their hearts out.