14.

Tw:mentions of self harm

Ranboo looked up when Tubbo walked through the doors ten minutes later.

"Hey, Any news?"

"Yeah. They moved her into a room and were waiting for her to wake up."

"Can we go visit?"

"Yeah, Tommy's already there I was waiting for you." The two checked in with the front desk and walked up to Y/n's room. Tommy was sitting next to her holding her arm.

"Look at this..." They walked over and Y/n's arm had scars and fresh marks all over her arm.

"Thats horrible." Tubbo traced his hand over her arm.

"When we go back we should probably take the blade out of her room." He mumbled.

"Yeah." Y/n moved lightly and they all froze.

"Are we spending the night here? It's almost dark outside."

"I'll spend the night here if you two want to go home and possibly find the blade in her room and get rid of it?" Ranboo offered.

"Yeah we can do that. If she wakes up text us okay?" Tommy and Tubbo walked out and Ranboo sat down on a chair next to her bed. He touched her room and she moved. Y/n slowly opened her eyes and looked around.

"Ranboo?" He hugged her.

"Don't you ever do that again...You scared me so bad." She hugged him back.

"I'm sorry Ranboo..."

"It's okay, Do you wanna talk about why you decided to leave the house in the first place?"

"I had a really bad nightmare and at that point everything was just too much to handle." He held onto her hand.

"I thought you weren't gonna make it." She looked at her blanket.

"I didn't for a second."

"What?"

"I don't know what happened but I think I died and the doctors brought me back." Ranboo sighed.

"Did you enjoy being dead?"

"No. It was too quiet in that place. And I'd miss you too much." He chuckled.

"I'm glad you decided to fight." A doctor walked in.

"Oh! Your awake! That's amazing. How do you feel Y/n?"

"I feel okay, My collarbone hurts a bit."

"That makes sense. Your broke your collarbone from the impact of the water. You broke a few small bones as well but those should heal on their own. We had to get a lot of water out of your lungs so you might have a sore throat for a few days." The doctor typed into the computer.

"Are you going to be spending the night here?" He asked Ranboo.

"If that's allowed."

"Of course it is, there's blankets and pillows in there and There's a lunch room downstairs if you or Y/n get hungry. You can call a nurse in if you need anything while he's asleep Y/n."

"Okay." The doctor walked out and Ranboo squeezed her hand a little. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and texted Tubbo that Y/n was awake.

"Tubbo's probably going to get here super early in the morning. I'd get some sleep Y/n."

"Will you be here when I wake up?"

"Of course Love." He kissed her on the forehead and she fell asleep. Ranboo fell asleep minutes later in the chair still holding her hand.