10.

Covid doesn't exist in this book

Tw:throwing up, mentions of self harm.

Y/n woke up with a headache and a sore throat.

Did I catch a cold? Dammit.

She got out of Ranboo's bed and walked into her own room. Y/n changed into sweatpants and a new shirt. She walked back into Ranboo's room, pulled a hoodie of his from a closet, and put it on. It went down to her knees.

And the fact it fit Ranboo perfectly was crazy.

"You look cute in my hoodie."

"Can I wear it?"

"Of course, you can take my clothes if you want." She walked over and sat next to him. "Something wrong Love?"

"I dunno, I think I have a cold. I don't feel good."

"Come here." He felt her forehead. "Holy crap your burning up. Let's ask a Tubbo where some medicine is."

"There's some in the bathroom down the hall." He dragged out of the bed and into the bathroom. She quickly took some medicine.

"Do you wanna get some food?"

"Um, sure." They walked into the kitchen. Y/n poured both of them a bowl of cereal. She began to eat quietly.

Halfway through she felt like she was gonna throw up.

"You okay Love?" Ranboo Asked.

"No, I feel gross." She tried to take another bite of food but felt everything she'd eaten start to come up. She dashed upstairs and threw up into the toilet. Ranboo came in and held her hair back.

"Aw Love...I'm so sorry." She wiped her mouth with her sleeve. "Let's get you back to sleep." Ranboo picked her up and brought her to his room. He laid her down on the bed and she fell asleep right away. (I wrote shit wrong, I'm sorry. She had her sleeves rolled up so she didn't ruin Ranboo's hoodie DONT worry you guys)

|~Ranboo pov~|

He felt really bad for Y/n. As much as he didn't want to get sick he was gonna be there whenever she needed.

"Where's Y/n?" Tubbo asked from his computer.

"Y/n's sick. She went back to sleep."

"Did she take medicine?"

"Yeah."

"Did she cut herself last night?"

"No. She wanted to but she woke me up and i convinced her not to." Ranboo left out the part where she stayed in his room through the whole night.

"Wanna do a quiet stream while she sleeps?"

"Yeah, what do you wanna do?"

"We could play a video game."

"Okay. Go for it, I gotta go find my glasses and mask." He walked upstairs and slowly opened his door so he wouldn't wake up Y/n. She was fast asleep and curled up under the blanket.

She's adorable.

He grabbed his glasses and mask, put them on, and walked back out of the room.

"You can start the stream Tubbo!"