7.

Tw:mentions of self harm

"Y/n are you ready?" Tommy Asked, his hand hovering over Tubbo's front door.

"No but you can knock." He knocked on the door and Tubbo opened it in a matter of seconds.

"Y/N!" Tubbo pulled her into a tight hug. "Where did you go? Why haven't you told me about this? I'm your brother foor God's sake your supposed to tell me things!"

"I'm sorry Tubbo..."

"Let's just talk okay? Tommy do you wanna come inside?"

"No I have to get back home. I'll talk you later okay Y/n?"

"Thank you Tommy." He gave her a smile and walked off. Tubbo pulled her inside and into the living room. She sat down next to Ranboo and he hugged her. Tubbo sat down next to her as well.

"Y/n I want you to tell me everything that's going on." She looked down at the floor.

"People are accusing me of not being your sister and that I'm using you for clout. I get death threats and things like that everyday and I just couldn't handle it at one point and started to cut myself." She pulled her sleeve down. Tubbo grabbed her arm.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could've cleared things up and you wouldn't have to go through this." He started to cry.

"Don't worry about me Tubbo. I deserve it." Ranboo put his hands on her face.

"Y/n. You deserve everything you could ever want and more. Stop putting yourself down." Her face burst into blush.

"Sorry."

"Don't say sorry you didn't do anything. Can you just promise me and Tubbo that anytime you want to cut yourself or do anything to harm yourself you'll come and talk to us?"

"I promise to try my best."

"Thank you." The two boys hugged her.

"Can we watch a movie?"

"Sure! What's your favorite movie?" She chuckled.

"It's a scary movie. It's called It."

"Oh for fucks sake." Tubbo sighed and put on the movie.

While the movie was playing Ranboo grabbed her hand and started to trace over the lines. She looked up at him confused.

"My mom would do this when I was stressed." He whispered. She nodded. To be fair it did calm her down a little. Tubbo screamed and Ranboo both got jumpscared, Tubbo fell off the couch and Ranboo jumped and held onto her hand. She blushed even harder.

God dammit. I do have a crush on him.

The next day Tubbo made Y/n stream with him and tell everyone she was in fact his sister and she wasn't lying on any of her social media platforms.

"Y/n anything you wanna say before you leave?"

"To all the haters out there, fuck you." She got up and walked to her room.

Dammit I cut myself a little last night. Ranboo is gonna check my arms.

As if he read her mind Ranboo knocked on the door.

"Can I come in Y/n?" She quickly pulled down her sleeve.

"Go ahead Ranboo." He came in, shut the door behind him, and sat down next to her on the bed.

"Can I see your arm?"

"Not today."

"You cut yourself didn't you." She nodded and pulled her hood over her head. "Why didn't you come wake me up? I could've tried to talk you out of it."

"I didn't want to wake you for you just to deal with my shitty problems."

"Your problems matter just as much as anyone else's."

"Whatever."

"Come here." He held his arms out and she crawled into his embrace. He leaned against the wall and hugged her tightly.

"I won't let go until you do." He said softly.

"I don't want to let go."

"Then I won't either."