12.

Y/n scrolled through the comments on her video with a blank face.

More death threats, death threats, death threats, body shaming, more threats. I hate people.

"Stop looking at the comments." Ranboo whispered turning off her phone.

"I'm sorry."

"Here put your phone over here." She put her phone on the desk.

"Me and Y/n are gonna go hang out. She's not feeling good." Ranboo said to Tubbo.

"Okay, Tommy is staying for dinner so be back down before then." Ranboo led her upstairs and they sat on his bed.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure."

"Do you wanna pick?"

"No you can." She curled up in his arms in Ranboo's giant hoodie.

"Your adorable you know that right?" She blushed. "Don't listen to anything those people say. You deserve to live more then anyone."

"So do you. And I haven't been a very good girlfriend. I haven't told you how much I care. Can I take off your glasses?" He nodded. She took off Ranboo's glasses so she could see his eyes.

"I know that you have facial dysmorphia and that it's hard for you to look at your face. But I love the way you look. I love very aspect of your face, I love your freckles, I love your nose, I love your eyes, I love your smile and your dimples." She kissed him on the nose. "I love everything about you and I haven't made that clear enough." He pulled down his mask and kissed her lightly.

"Thank you Love."

"You've done so much for me Boo. I really don't deserve at all but I appreciate it so much." He hugged her tightly.

"I love you so much Y/n." She smiled.

"I love you too Ranboo."

|~After Dinner~|

"Tommy do you wanna do a late night stream? You can spend the night in the guest room if you want."

"Oh yeah! Of course I'll do a late night stream with you Big Man."

"Are you feeling any better?" Tubbo asked Y/n as she sat down on the couch next to Ranboo.

"Yeah I'm feeling a lot better. My throat hurts but that's it really."

"Well do you wanna join me and Tommy's stream for a while?"

"Yeah sure."

"I'm pretty tired guys, I'm gonna go to sleep." Ranboo got up and walked out of the room.

"Welp I guess time for stream!"