9.

After everyone had arrived Tubbo decided loud music was a good choice. Y/n had gotten tired of socializing and the noise so she'd gone outside and started to swing on the wooden swing.

"Got tired of the party?" Ranboo questioned walking towards her.

"Yeah it was too much to handle." He leaned on the tree next to her.

"How's it going with the guy? You talked to him at all since we came back from the store?"

"Oh yeah we've been talking all day."

"What's he look like?" She looked down at the ground.

Should I say like you? Fuck it.

"He looks just like you unsurprisingly enough." He chuckled.

"Oh really?"

"Yup."

"You wanna date this dude?"

"Yeah, it would make me really happy. I hope it would make him happy too."

"What's his name?"

"Ranboo, You heard of him?"

"I think so." Ranboo sat down next to her. "So you wanna date me?"

"Yeah." She blushed and looked down at the ground flustered. "I didn't expect you to feel the same though." Ranboo grabbed onto her hand.

"I really like you Y/n."

"Wait really?" He smiled.

"Yeah! I don't know why I wouldn't your amazing."

"Why thank you sir."

"N/n, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" She nodded.

"Of course I do."

"Can I kiss you?"

"Yeah." Ranboo pulled down his mask and Lent into kiss her. She smiled into the kiss. Ranboo put a hand around her waist.

"We should probably get back to the party." Y/n said with a smile.

"Yeah probably." They let go of each other's hands and walked into the house.

|~After The Party~|

Everything had been cleaned up so Y/n was in her room playing minecraft. Ranboo had gone to sleep and Tubbo was doing a quiet stream downstairs.

I should probably go to sleep.

Her phone started to ding a bunch and she opened it. Twitter was blowing up.

Y/n, tubbos sister, was seen in public with Ranboo by my sister. She's super chubby and fat and is very short.

Agreed. I used to be in the same school as her. She dropped out because she assumed she was smart.

What a fucking dumbass. I still don't think she's Tubbo's sister. I think she's like a close friend or something.

Y/n sighed.

I wanna cut my arm. Maybe I should go to Ranboo's room. No, I don't want to bother him. But he's gonna be mad if I don't.

She got up, walked down the hallway, and knocked on Ranboo's door. He opened it, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"What's up Love?"

"I got more rude comments and I want to cut myself. Can I be with you for a little while?"

"Of course, come here." She hugged him and he picked her up. He sat down on the bed still holding her. "Just know that I am here for you okay? Those people are just jealous because they know that you look better or they've got something going on at home."

"I hate myself so much. I hate everything about me, the way I look, the way I talk." Ranboo pulled her shoulders back so she was looking into his eyes.

"Hey. Stop putting yourself down. Your beautiful just the way you are and you never should change." He kissed her on the forehead. "You can sleep in my room if you want." She nodded. They laid down under the blanket and Ranboo wrapped his arms around her.

For the first time in a long time she felt safe.