11.

The stream was about to end when Y/n walked into the room.

"Oh hey how are you feeling?" Tubbo Asked.

"A bit better." She realized that she was still wearing Ranboo's hoodie.

"Well that was today's stream guys! We hope you enjoyed!" Ranboo ended stream and hugged her.

"I'm glad your feeling better."

"Me too. I hate being sick."

"Why are you in Ranboo's hoodie?" Y/n froze.

"Why are YOU in Ranboo's hoodie?"

"That's a good point. I think Tommy is coming over again tonight. Would you be okay with him coming over?"

"Yeah that's fine. I'm gonna go take a shower I feel like shit."

"Okay, Tommy will probably be here when you come out!" Y/n walked upstairs and Tubbo gave him a suspicious look.

"Is there something going on between you two? If your dating I won't be mad." Ranboo's eyes darted across the room nervously.

"No were not dating why would you ask that?" Tubbo typed something into his phone.

"Because you told me that I couldn't wear the hoodie she's wearing. And you seem to care a lot about her."

"Listen Tubbo, we are dating but I wanted Y/n to tell you."

"When did you two start dating?"

"The night of the big party you had."

"And about last night?"

"She wanted to cut herself so I let her stay with me in my room. We didn't do anything besides sleep."

"Treat my sister right Ranboo."

"I promise."

"Or I will, you know. Chop your balls off." Ranboo burst out laughing as Tubbo walked away.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and Ranboo went over to open it.

"Oh hey Tommy. Come on in."

"Hello King, Is Bee Boy here?" Tubbo came running downstairs.

"TOMMY! I WANNA STREAM WITH YOU GUYS! YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE ON YOUR CHANNEL!"

"BET!" Ranboo saw Y/n walk out of her room with His hoodie on.

"Are you wearing trousers?" Tubbo Asked running over to her as Tommy set up the stream.

"Yeah I'm wearing shorts. Do you ever put on long pants after you shower?"

"All the time."

"Your a fucking weirdo." She sat in a chair next to Ranboo. "What stream are you doing?" Her long hair was in a bun and she didn't have makeup on. She looked beautiful without makeup.

"A you laugh you lose."

"Ah I see. Can I join?"

"Of course!" Tommy started the stream and did his intro.

Ranboo watched as Y/n pulled out her phone and recorded Tommy dying from laughter for a tiktok.

"Look at this young man. He's dying." She ended the tiktok with a laugh.

"Don't read the comments remember?" Ranboo whispered.

"Yeah I know."

"You look beautiful without makeup." She blushed furiously causing him to smile.

"Oh be quiet boo." His heart skipped a beat at the cute nickname. He'd only heard Tubbo call him that. Y/n posted the tiktok and Ranboo pulled out his phone to follow her account. He followed her and scrolled through the comments of some of her videos.

Holy shit...I didn't know this is what she meant when she said rude comments. These are all death threats and body shaming.

He held onto her hand off camera and pat her head. She smiled at him and watched the videos on screen. He looked at his phone as the rude comments started to pile up on her latest tiktok.