13.

Tw: attempted suicide(You DONT kNoW a thing.) body shaming

"Y/n. You are such a disappointment to the family and I hope you die." Tubbo said walking towards her.

"I don't even know why we're fucking friends! Your about the lamest person I've ever met. Your fat, your ugly, and your just boring overall." Tommy chimed in. Ranboo stepped out from inbetween the two.

"I don't know why I liked you Y/n. Your just s pathetic little girl looking for love. All the comments you've been getting all of them are true and you should listen to them."

"I don't know why we ever liked you."

"Your the fattest person I've ever met."

"Your stupid."

"Ugly."

"Go die."

Y/n woke up sweating and gasping for air.

I should take a walk to calm myself. Yeah yeah yeah that'll work. Maybe I'll go to the ocean, I know there's a nice bridge looking over it.

Y/n got a hoodie and sweatpants on, Slipped on shoes, grabbed her phone, and walked out of the house quietly. She walked down the quiet and dark streets of Brighton towards the bridge that outlooked the ocean. She crossed the street and walked onto the bridge. She climbed onto the railing and sat on the edge.

Ranboo <3:
Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?!

Y/n:
I'm by the ocean. Beach.

She set down her phone and looked down at the peaceful waters.

I kind of want to jump.

She was staring at the water when loud footsteps were heard from below her to the far right.

"Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Ranboo yelled up at her. Tommy and Tubbo followed and almost slipped in the rocks.

"I'm just enjoying the view."

"ARE YOU PLANNING ON JUMPING?!" Tubbo shouted.

"No I wasn't."

"Climb back over! Carefully!" Tommy yelled, cupping his hands around his mouth. She sighed and turned to climb back over.

Y/n let go of the railing and started to fall back towards the water. Everything felt like it was in slow motion.

It's fine. You deserve this.

|~Tubbo's pov~|

He watched as Y/n smacked into the water and fell unconscious.

"Tommy call an ambulance." Tommy pulled out his phone and Tubbo jumped into the water. He dove down and tried to grab Y/n. Bubbles were slowly floating out of her mouth and she wasn't moving. He grabbed onto her hand and pulled her towards the surface. He pushed her onto the shore and took a large gasp of air. Ranboo was crying and holding onto her tightly.

An ambulance pulled up and people came out and surrounded the two.

"Give her CPR!" A women pushed on Y/n's chest a few times, plugged her nose, and blew air into her mouth. (It's normal it's cpr calm down.)

After a few times of this Y/n sat up and three up at least two maybe three gallons of water.

"LETS GET HER TO THE HOSPITAL!" Ranboo, Tubbo, and Tommy climbed in the back of the ambulance as the women put an gas mask over Y/n's face and she passed out. The three boys were shaking and crying, Tubbo was soaking wet with water and Ranboo was right next to Y/n the whole time.

"Did you know she was suicidal?" Tommy Asked.

"She didn't tell you?"

"No."

"Oh. Me and Ranboo have been trying to help her. When we got in a fight and she went over to your house that's what we were fighting about." Tubbo explained. Ranboo was tracing small circles on Y/n's hand and tears were rolling down his face.

"Do you think she slipped on purpose..." Ranboo mumbled. The scars and fresh cuts on Y/n's arms met their eyes.

"Ranboo...She didn't slip." Tommy answered awkwardly. "I saw her let go of the railing..." Ranboo began to cry more. As did Tubbo.

"Her Tiktok comments. I don't know if you guys have noticed but a lot of people hate on her. She gets more death threats than anything else." Ranboo mumbled once more. "She can barley handle it..." The ambulance stopped and the people pulled Y/n out of the car and into the hospital.

"I'm sorry but you three have to stay here until she gets to a room." Tubbo led the two over and they sat down.

"I have to get changed. I'm gonna run home and run back okay?" Ranboo nodded.

I hope they'll be okay.

Tubbo ran out of the building and down the street.