My doctor visit

- Izuku pov - 5:35 am

"MMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDD!!!!!"    

I screamed as I burst through the doors to my patents rooms and jumped up on their bed startling them both.

"WHAT!? What? I-Izuku? What are you doing at ........... 5:35 am on a sunday???"                             

Asked a green hair'd round faced lady as she yawns

"It's my birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Let's go see my quirk. Com'on mum let's gooooooooo.               

I say trying to drag her from the only thing in this house she loves more than me, the bed.

*sigh*  "Izuku it's not even 6" 

mum sighed 

"Sooooooooooooooo? Not many people will be there and we can be really fast. Then you can sleep more and I can practice heroing. 

I said convincing skills at level 100

"Ha ha, ok go eat breakfast then we can go."

She chuckles

"Yesssssssssssssssssss Mummmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!"

I yell running to get my breakfast

~Time skip brought to you by inko's bed~

We were in the waiting room when we heard our names called. We got up and followed the doctor who is short with a bushy mustach and some strange circular goggles/glasses down the long corridor to his room and sat on the chairs inside and he closed the doors and came and sat in his chair in front of us. 

"Hello little man I'm doctor Maruta Shiga and I'm guessing your here to know what your quirk is?"

I nod

"Alrighty then I just have a few test's that I have to do. They wont take long."

~Once the test's were done~

"Ok I have the results but there is some bad news and some good news, what would you like to hear first Mrs yagi?"

The doctor questions

"U-Ummmm the bad news please..."

She replys

"W-well you see your son here has a dorment quirk meaning that he has a trigger to it that has to be well triggered, but there is a possibility that he will never find that trigger and will mean he's as good as quirkless all his life."

He states causing me to drop my all might toy

"A-and the good news?"

She asks as I look up hopefuly

"Oh well we can't tell what his quirk will be but what we can tell is that it'll be powerful if he does manage to wake it up." 

He smiled down at me and I smiled back more exited and hopeful than I had been. I look up at my mum and she gives a strange smile back down to me

"Thankyou doctor we will be going now"

She says as she takes my hand

"Ok then by little man come back and show me if you get your quirk"

"Ok Byeeeeeee"

I say as I wave while being dragged out of the hospital and into the car

"Did you hear that mum!? If I can wake up my quirk it'll be powerfull!!!"

I asked/stated she then looked down at me with a strange glare

"Would you be quiet!?"

She yells startling me

"All I heard from that doctor is that your practically quirkless. I can't believe it. What am I ment to do with a useless, quirkless son? Augh, why me?"

I stop talking and start crying as I register what my mum said. It was so mean, what happend? She's never talked to me like that before.....

We get home and she practically throws me out of the car. 

We walk into the living room and see a tall skinny man with blond hair 

"Hey honey, Hello son how about you come over here and tell me about your quirk?"

I smile and begin walking over and sit on my dads lap

"Don't bother he's as good as quirkless unless he does something to awaken it. So useless"

My mother states. My dad the quickly pushes me off his lap and looks at me with a  disgusted face before stomping off into the kitchen, coming back with his wallet, grabbing my mum's hand, walking out the door and driving off in the car. 

Im watching from the window for a minuet hopping that they will come back. They don't. I break down, I cry till I pass out of exhaustion. I wake up later to the sound of the door. I get up and run to mp parents to see them with flushed faces and glass bottles in their hands. When they see me they scowl and walk over. 

Pushing me to the ground they beginning to hit me with their bottles and kick me not caring for my screaming to stop. But soon they pass out, just like that. leaving me to limp my way up to my room and cry myself to sleep. 

What happened?

--------------------------------------------------------------

748 Words 

Bye (=