YES!

A/N Hello!(; This is a longer chapter than normal ok just wanted to say that.

- Izukus pov -

After Uncle Shota left to beat my parent's asses into the ground, no doubt, I didn't know what to do then I remembered about my new quirk and that I have wings! It's so cool! I'll be able to fly.

I walked out into his backyard planing to try and fly, maybe find a low tree branch I could practice off. But on my way I bumped into someone causing both of us to take a couple steps back.

"Oh I'm sorry- wait, who are you?"

I look up to see my uncle Hizashi. Well I guess this is his house so why wouldn't he be here?

"O-oh, hello Uncle Hizashi. It's me, Izuku(="

I said with a smile as I watched his face morf into one of confusion, then surprise.

"OH! Izuku it's been a while. Sorry for not visiting. But ummm what.... what happened? Your parents told us you were quirkless. Nice wings and tail btw."

I smile bigger 

"Thankyou Uncle!"

My face then chanced to a more sad one

"But, if you want to know what happened you'll have to ask uncel shota because I can't say. He's also why I'm here."

He looked confused again 

"Ok, I'll ask him when he gets back from wherever he is, Welp! I got some chores to do see ya.

He said walking away

 "I swear this man, where does he go in the middle of the day while their are no villan alerts and he has no patrole like what the heck sho."

He quietly mumbled as he walked away but somehow I managed to hear. I chucked at what he said and continued looking for the perfect place to test out my wings. 

Once I found a grassy patch clear of trees I opened my wings and looked at them as best I could. The only time I've seen them was when I- ......

"Wow"

They were so beautiful with all their different shades of turquoise and little bits of red. I tried my best to look at my tail but I couldn't see much with my wings but from what I saw it has the same coloured of my wings. 'Maybe I can find a reflective window to look into- WAIT!'

'CAN I STILL SEE GLASS!?'

'Whatever I'll check that out later'

I got refocused on what my mission was *Fly* or, at least hover or something. I've seen hawks fly and he doesn't seem to have to flap that often but his wings are bigger and ... featherier? Is that how you say it? Idk. But my wings are smaller in proportion to my body and seem more compact, neat and aerodynamic? maybe. So maybe their for speed and agility because their mot overly huge so I'll be able to do more things with them and fit in smaller places... hopefuly.

"ALRIGHT! I'M GONNA TRYYYYYYYY..... NOW!"

"PPPPPPLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS UUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTRRAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

I screamed as I flapped my wings going no wear.

"Aaaaawwwwww."

I practiced like this for an hour and by the end I could get about thirty centimetres of the ground and hover there for around 10-15 seconds. And that was the most training I could do before I felt completely pooped. I walked back inside to go and rest on the couch, checking wether or not I could see glass on the way. I could only see it when I was very close. Gotta be careful of that.