Phoenix

A/N : Im so shit at updating here is a half apology use it wisely

~ 3rd POV ~

"Alright class listen up!.. Today's training is gonna be a bit different." Aizawa said, gaining the students attention.

"As you know were going to the USJ-"

"THE UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPA-"

"No denki. The Unforeseen Simulation Joint. Basically a place that will help train you for situations like natural disasters. Anyway, you will have three instructors today. All might, a facility member, and myself. We will be keeping tabs on you while you compete your rescue drills and such." The reacher continues

"Finally! some real hero stuff! I'm so excited!"

"I get to show off how good I am in water ribbit."

"Guys I wasn't finished.."

"SSSSSSSHHHH!!! MR AIZAWA HASN'T FINISHED TALKING!!"

"Thankyou. Iida. Anyway, you will be able to wear either your hero costume or your sports uniform it's up to you. Now go get changed and well all go down to the bus together."

~ At the bus ~

"EVERYONE GET IN TWO ORDERLY LINES FOR WHEN WE GET ONTO THE BUS"

Iida shouted, not realising that most students in the class were ready to throw him into the sun

As they entered the bus it was discovered it was in fact not the normal type of bus making Iida look like an idiot

~ During the bus ride ~

" Hey guys! How much of your foot can you fit in your mouth? Last night when I checked I could only fit like half and then it got stuck... guess my pull out game is pretty weak."

"One time I beat up an orphan for the 5 dollars he was holding, sure it was his birthday present from his dead parents but my family's gotta eat."

The class 1A bus was filled with lively, perfectly sane, chatter from the hero course students. They were all ecstatic to be able to finally show off their quirks by doing things real heros would do when..

"Hey Izuku... Um, I was just wondering ribbit, why do you have the same last name as Mr Aizawa? Are you his kid?"

Asui inquired 

The bus went quiet all attention on him, waiting for an answer to the question they were to scared to ask.

~ Izuku POV ~  

It took a bit for the question to load, everyone was looking at me, just because I got the courage to stand up to bakugo doesn't mean confident with this. I look over to Aizawa, he's got his eyes pointed in my direction but head forward. He nods.

"I, um, yes. I am his adopted son."

I quietly speak. 

Asui goes to speak again, please don't say what I think your going to..

"Oh, that's cool. But what happened to your real parents?"

Damn it

Some of my classmates exchanged looks  with a mix of pity and shock that she would ask something so personal when we barely even knew each other. I on the other hand just sat there not knowing how to answer.

"Um, well, you see.."

"Alright students make your way off the bus over to the entrance. There we will be given a rundown of what we're gonna do today."