Agreeing just to regret

A/N Hello there. So I decided to change the name of the story because it will make way more sense but I just finished planing it out and decided it would be cool. anyway you may continue =D

- 3rd person pov -

It had officially been a month since Izuku was adopted buy shota and hizashi and he couldn't be loving life more. He was so thankful for them. He literally started crying when they gave him a wardrobe full of new clothes for him seeing as most of his currant clothes had holes, were to small and some even had old dried blood on them from never getting to be washed. 

He was also now being home schooled but planed to try to get into UA through the exams now in 10 months.

Since he had gotten his quirk he has practiced every day, finding new things he could do. The first thing he did tho was learn to fly properly. 

He had accidental found out about of about his ability 'hypnosis' when he hadn't been wearing a shirt on a hot day exposing the bright colourful patch of feathers on the base on his neck and shota had come to tell him it was lunch time. As Izuku was hovering there he accidentally the humming sound his wings could make and all of a sudden shota would do whatever Izuku asked. Needles to say him and mic took advantage of this and ended up with some very embarrassing photos. 

Tho Izuku, after a while started getting a very bad headache meaning he had to stop. 

Later he concluded that all he needed to do was have the person look at the patch of colourful feathers and listen to the humming of his wings, and that the headache was the drawback for if he used it to much.

He discovered 'feather spikes' when hizashi had used his quirk to scare Izuku after sneaking up behind him while he was sleeping causing Izuku to get such a fright that he activated that part of his quirk and hardend his feathers. 

This scared hizashi when he almost got a sharp-ass feather to the eye but he celebrated it with them anyway. Izuku originally wanted to call this aspect of his quirk shreding-blade-feathers-of-death, but shota convinced him otherwise.

Now the newest one that he had uncovered was called 'hover' where he was to hover and depending on how hard he flapped his wings he could create from a slight breeze to a flipen tornado. You can just let your mind run wild with how that went.

Right now he was trying to create a little whirly whirly to help him with collecting the leaves because he thought that would be a good way to train and do his chores. But he couldn't manage to do it no matter how hard he tried. Then he had a thought.

*Le GasP* "Shota....."

And with that he began running off to find his dad.

- Izuku pov -

I had just had the most amazing idea. So now I was running through the halls looking for my dad

"DADZAWA! WHERE ARE YOU!" 

I yelled 

"I'm behind the T.V."

What the heck?

I ran to the T.V and sure enough there was dad crammed into the space in his sleeping bag. Kinda reminded me of those sardines that are stuffed into cans way to small, he looked funny. So the first thing I did was take a picture and send it to papa, then I dragged  dad out of his space and

"So dad, you know how I really want to go to UA in the hero course your class specificly?"

I asked