abcdefu🖕

~ Izuku pov ~

It had now been 1 week since the UA exams and the letters still hadn't come. I don't wanna sound cocky but I knew that I had passed, I found it easy both the written and practical so there isn't really a reason I wouldn't but I still really wanted it to be confirmed that my dream could come true.

It was another day before my letter came in the mail and as it did papa came running into the room I was currently in holding it.

"Izu! Your letters here!"

He yelled using his quirk a bit, right.in.my.ear.

I flinch away holding my ears and send him a quick glare.

"Hehe, oops, sorry."

He apologised

"It's ok. Hey papa? Do you think you could find dad so we could all see my results together?"

I asked

"Yeah sure, but your letter is a bit different to others so we gotta be quick."

He said

"Ok"

He then left to look for dad. They both walked into the room together after about 5 minutes both looking excited tho one much more awake than the other.

They came and sat on the couch on either side of me and signaled for me to open the letter.

"Go on"

Dad said

And with that I quickly ripped open the letter. A small disk thing fell to the floor and a hologram screen thing projected out of it.

On the screen there was the word connecting then underneath it a loading sign. After about 10 seconds it made a little beeping noise and the screen changed to show a strange room. Then from the corner on the screen a white .... bear- mouse- thing popped into the center. Nezu.

"Hello Izuku aizawa....."

He said as if he were waiting for a response

"Say hi kid it's a video call not a recording"

Dad said

"O-oh, ummm...., hi?"

I said more as a question than a greeting

"Goooood, hahaha! Now, Congratulations! You passed the exam with flying colours placing first and breaking any previous record other than all mights."

He paused

"By the end of the practical exam you had 295 villain points, but there was a secret part of the exam. Rescue points. Due to saving miss Uraraka Ochako from the zero pointer and all the smaller rescues of people while demonstrating an amazing amount of skill, you scored another 110 points bringing your total to 405, an outstanding job you did ...."

He complimented

"And so I was wondering if you would consider being my personal student?"

He asked

"U-ummmmmmm......"

I hummed

"You would still take part in all the physical training with your class but you would do smart's training with me."

He stated

I looked to my dads and they nodded their heads

"Ok. Sounds like fun!"

I said

"Great! Now! You have someone special who wants to talk with you so that's it from me see you next week at school."

He said walking out of shot for another ...... 'hero' to walk in. All might.

My smile as did my fathers turn to a frown as all might walked onto camera

"HELLO YOUNG YAGI! I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE YOU ON YOU FIRST PLACE SPOT AFTER THE PRACTICAL EXAM."

I glared at him for the name mistake

"I'm sorry all might but I go by Izuku AIZAWA now, not.... That"

I said with a bit of sass in my voice. I won't forget what he said to me on that rooftop.

"HAHAHA! NO! ANYWAY YAGI"

I began to stand up and stretch out my wings as to intimidate him and yell at him not to call me that when aizawa put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a look that said 'just ignore it' so I sat back down glaring at all might

"I SAW YOUR PERFORMANCE AT THE EXAM AND HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE THE ONE WORTHY TO INHERIT MY POWER AND TO BE THE NEXT SYMBOL OF PEACE!!!!...."

'Clap' 'clap' 'clap'

"Wow all might I guess you don't recognise me then, hu?"

I asked

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YAGI?"

He asked back

"First off BITCH MIGHT it's aizawa get it rig-"

I was cut off

"YOUNG YAGI THAT IS NO WAY-"

"SHUT UP!!!"

"TO TALK TO THE NUMBER 1 HER-"

"SHUT-"

"-O YOU SHOULD SHOW SOME RESPEC-"

"SHUT UP!! RESPECT MY ASS!! AND SECOND!! What makes you think that I would even want your power! Do- do you remember. Last year talking to a boy with a dormant quirk after you saved him from a sludge villain? DO YOU remember leaving that boy on the rooftop of a tall building after just crushing his dreams!? DO YOU KNOW THAT THAT BOY THEN WENT AND JUMPED OFF THAT ROOF DUE TO YOUR WORDS!! 

I yelled/asked him

Dad was now hugging me and papa was crying. All might had no colour left in his face.

"I-I DO. AND NO I-.... I DIDN'T KNOW. DID YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW THAT BOY?"

He asked

"No.."

I started

"THEN WH-"

"I AM THAT BOY ALL MIGHT!! The jump triggered my quirk and now I look like this so thanks and NO, I don't want your stupid power."

I turned so my back was facing the screen. I then heard a cough, a bad one, then a 'poof' then another cough. 

I turned back around and to my surprise and horror there stood my dad.

"D-TOSHINORI!?"

I yelled

"Don't call me that I am your father and you will do as I say, and that is to take this power and become the next symbol of peace.

"B-But your meant to be in jail!"

I said

"Hahaha! Do you think the public would let them keep all might in jail!? Pfft- anyway I'm not sorry, killing yourself gave you a quirk and a good one at that  sooooooo really you should be thanking m-"

He was cut of as both my dads began to KILL the projector. I hadn't even noticed that I was crying until  

"Don't cry. That's in the past and you know that old saying, don't take a word from an old bastard~"

Dad said hugging me 

"Yeah don't listen to him"

Papa said also hugging me

"haha yeah ok"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

words 976

A/N Sorry 4 not updating I've been away again  

k peace out✌️