Chapter 46

A/N: I posted the summary to a new story last week. Check it out and tell me what you think?
Link in the comments :)

*****

Vallery's POV

"This one's got amazing eyes," I noted, scrolling further down before rearranging my legs so they were crossed beneath me on my bean bag

"He's got an amazing ass," Hunter - who sat beside me on a chair - had his attention aimed elsewhere. I couldn't blame him though; the male model was hot as Hell. He was my favorite from the whole cowboy session I'd invited Hunt to browse through with me.

"The things I'd do to this guy," I murmured, seeing the close up on which the model was biting his lower lip, his grey eyes sparkling mischievously. "What do you think? Gay or not?"

"Can't really tell just by these few pictures," he concluded after briefly thinking it over. "Wouldn't say no to him though."

"Hey!" I jabbed him with my elbow. Hunt didn't get angry; he smirked as he rubbed his arm.

"Don't worry, Val; I'll let you have him when I'm done."

"Not that," I rolled my eyes then scrolled down some more. "You are with my brother now, remember? Plus," I grinned, "you are so not competition for me. Shaven or not?" I added as the new photos displayed the cowboy without his pant.

“Shaven," he didn't hesitate to reply. "Nobody likes pubic hair stuck in their teeth. A bit of hair on the chest is okay though and I’m definitely cool with some stubble or a well-groomed beard.”

"Fair point." My finger moved over the mouse wheel again and I took in the new pictures. "Do you think..." My question was interrupted by a knock which I recognized as my twin's; my mother's was always impatient and my father had no reason to come over.

"Come in," I shouted, my gaze glued to the screen of my laptop.

"Mom said lunch would be ready in... What on Earth are you looking at?"

I heard Hunt chuckle and turned to my brother; he had twisted to the side, his eyes hidden by his hand.

"Pictures," I answered simply.

"That guy," he pointed in the general direction of my desk with the hand that wasn't shielding his blinkers, "is naked."

"That's kind of why we are watching him," I explained.

"That's exactly why we are watching him," Hunt corrected.

"That and because he has amazing eyes, abs, ass and..."

"I don't want to know," my brother raised his voice and turned his back to us.

"I was going to say 'lips'," I said. Besides me, Hunter muttered:

"Sure you were."

"Or something that you could place between your lips," I whispered so that only he could hear me.

“Natty, do you shave?” Our neighbor asked and I groaned; I didn't need to know that about my brother.

Nathaniel slowly turned back around, making sure to look at Hunter and not the screen.

“Obviously,” he replied, touching his chin.

“I didn’t mean there.” The left corner of Hunt's lips curled up and his eyes leveled at the area below my twin's waist.