Thank You and A Note on Related Stories

While Nat and Hunt's role as main characters is over, there are present in Val's story This Girl Just Wants to Have Fun  (think 55% Val + 35% Nat + 10% everyone else). There are twenty-six chapters published, but the story is currently on hold. You can add it to your reading list to know when I start updating it again or you can follow me and read my CatMint5's Sunday News (a message I send to followers on Sundays) to see if new content was added to it.

There's one more story kind of linked to the Hunt Me Down series (yes, I'm calling it a series, even if Val's book is on hold), but first: what did you think of the Hunt Me Down story?

Did you enjoy it?

Was there anything you wanted in it that wasn't there?

Maybe I'll find a way to squeeze it in the sequel.

I also want to take this opportunity to THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING HUNT ME DOWN. I really enjoyed reading your comments; you were often an inspiration for later chapters. I very much appreciate your votes as well as they show that you like my work.

I hope I'll be able to keep you just as entertained - if not even more so - with my other stories!

And since lately I've been asked (and a lot!) where one can find all of my books, I'll post a link in the comments to a reading list with all of my work - short stories, full-length novels, and non-fiction books.

If you decide to give my other stories a try (THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT!!!), I'd suggest you start with Here We Go Again (link in the comments). Why?

It's the kind of linked story I mentioned above as it takes place in the same town Val and Nat are moving into. Also, the male lead is a co-worker of Raiden (who appears briefly in HWGA). Also, also: both HWGA main characters will be making an appearance in Val's story. Also, also, also: there's a bit of boyxboy action in HWGA and it's steamier than anything in Hunt Me Down.

If you don't enjoy reading mature content: don't worry, you can skip that chapter without missing out on the plot as it is just a... juicy interaction between two guys that has nothing to do with the main story; I included it as sort of a bonus for my readers.

I hope you are having a great time on wattpad!

Love ya <3