WIN a Dedication

Do YOU want to win a Hunt Me Down chapter dedication? But of course you do!

Here's how:

As you probably know, I'm changing the covers to most of my stories. For Hunt Me Down, I made several, but in the end I could not decide which of the three you see above to choose (I know, I know: they are pretty much the same except that one is more grey-ish and the other two have their images switched).

So here's what you have to do: "vote" for the cover you like best by writing its number in the comments.

Yes, it is that easy!

Voting starts today (Wednesday, June 17) and ends on Sunday morning.

On Sunday, I'll upload the new Hunt Me Down cover (the one that was most voted on), post a new chapter and dedicate that chapter to the winner. Yep, I'm talking about the chapter in which the boys are coming out and it can be dedicated to YOU.

The winner is picked on random so everyone has an equal chance of winning even if they don't vote for the most liked cover.

Now, I said that voting ends on Sunday morning, but due to time zone difference, my Sunday morning might be your Saturday night (or the wee hours of Sunday morning) so vote NOW to make sure you have a chance at winning that dedication.

In order to vote, you only have to write the number of the cover you like best, but I'd really appreciate some feedback like "I like cover *number* because" or "cover *number* is too...", etc.

PS: I'll post a link to each cover in the comments so you can see a larger version of it.

PPS: If you like this cover voting and dedication earning idea, support it by voting on this chapter of Hunt Me Down (although, technically this isn't a chapter). If I see that a lot of people are interested in this idea, I'll do the same with other stories and you'll have a chance to get a chapter from those stories dedicated to you.