Chapter 1

The bed creaked, the sweaty figure on top of it causing the old wooden frame to raddle. Sinful moans flooded through the room and empty house. Felix moaned loudly, throwing his head back, eyes locking with the gold plated cross above his bed.

He let out a shaky breath, ignoring the cross that signified so many things he spent years studying while growing up. He could care less though, the pleasure taking over all rationality. His grip on the sheets tightened, orgasm slowly building while time progressed.

Felix's parents were still at work and he just got back from school, giving him the perfect opportunity to sin without any repercussions. He nibbled on his lips, glasses falling off of his cute button nose, blue sweater vest disheveled and white button down wrinkled. His blonde hair that he had so desperately begged his mom to let get done for his birthday, messy and sticking up in every direction.

His belt was undone, his pants and boxers down to his knees. Sweat was forming onto his temples, his body feeling like it was on fire. The pleasure was enough to make him cry out loudly, spilling his cum all over the expensive sweater vest he got from his grandma for Christmas one year.

His body shook while he rode out his orgasm, sighing happily now that all the tension he had built up all day was finally gone. He cursed, eyes locking onto the fresh cum that spilled all over his clothes. He quickly ripped the material off his body, throwing the clothes into the wash.

Felix knew he was going to get yelled at when his parents got back home. He wasn't allowed to use the washer or dryer. He was 18 years old and his parents still treated him like a child. His mom would do the laundry in the house, refusing to even let her husband touch the machine.

The blonde ran back into his room, eyes locking onto the bible that laid next to his bed on his night stand. He quickly cleaned his mess and got dressed. His parents were going to be home any minute and if they caught him doing anything than study bible verses, he would get punished.

The blonde peeled open the book, skimming through a verse he had yet to read. This was his usual life, school, church, study. He couldn't say he particularly hated it given he was raised this way. He had grown used to it, but he couldn't help the budding curiosity that came with the great possibilities life had to offer.

You would think a Christian boy who grew up with strict Christian parents wouldn't dare jerk off right? Felix thought so too, but one day his curiosity got the best of him. He remember the first time he ever got a boner. He cried to his parents thinking there was something wrong with him, not knowing any better.

They both screamed at him in horror, telling him to ignore it and it would go away on it's own. They mentioned that it was a sin to touch yourself in such vulgar ways, so Felix did his best not to until one day temptation got the best of him.

He had gotten hard and it just wouldn't go away no matter how hard he tried to ignore it. His parents' words rang through his mind repeatedly, trying to listen and not disappoint them and God himself, but he gave into the Devil's temptation. Once he started jerking off, he couldn't stop. He did it any chance he got. The more he did it, the less guilty he felt. It's not like they'd find out anyway.

He had completely forgotten about how sinful it actually was. If it was so wrong, then why did it feel so right? He kept this hidden from his parents for years and they have yet to catch him. It was a guilty pleasure that he was addicted to. He often wondered why such things would be considered a sin.

It felt so good, how could it be wrong? The pleasure he felt made him more curious to know about sex in general. He grew more curious of life in general too. His parents shut him away, only allowing him to leave the house to go to school and church. He only had two friends, Han Jisung, a snooty stuck up kid from his church who was a snitch. He takes the word of god more serious than anybody else he's ever met.

His second friend was Hwang Hyunjin, a goody two shoes who was afraid of his own shadow. Felix's parents didn't know about Hyunjin, which was for the best. Hyunjin was not only an atheist but also gay. He's been secretly in love with Yang Jeongin ever since freshman year.

Regardless of that, he had a heart of gold and was the sweetest boy you'd ever meet. He valued his grades more than anything, dreaming to become something great in the future. If Felix's parents knew he was friends with a gay atheist, they wouldn't let him see Hyunjin again. Felix loved his best friend and would simply die if their bond was broken.

Felix himself was a Christian, he believed in God just like his parents. His version of God was different though, he believed that God loved all his creations regardless of who and what they were. He believed that you wouldn't be sent to hell for being a man who loves another man or if you said a swear word.

He wasn't as extreme with religion as his parents were. He definitely didn't want to live his life based off of Christianity. He didn't want to feel like a prisoner to something that was supposed to bring happiness and comfort, that ruined the whole meaning.

He loved his parents and didn't want to disappoint them, so he spent hours reading over the bible just to please them. He made straight A's to bring smiles to their faces. He hasn't disappointed them yet and he doesn't plan to anytime soon, yet he wasn't unhappy with how his life was. He couldn't help but desire more. There were so many things life had to offer and he was missing out on it.

-------

FIRST CHAPTER AYOOOOOOOO