Chapter 36

Felix was an hour late to class, thanks to his make out session and first ever blowjob from Chan. He walked into the school in a daze, mind fuzzy while he thought of Chan.

He mindlessly walked into the front office to sign in before walking to first period. He ignored all the looks from everybody the second he stepped foot into Mrs. Gwan's class, taking his seat while smiling at Hyunjin.

Everybody in the class seemed somewhat shocked, even Mrs. Gwan. Felix was known for his perfect attendance and zero tardies on his record. A week ago, you would've never caught Felix being late to class. He always thought being even 10 minutes early to first period was late in his book. Clearly that wasn't the case anymore though.

He grabbed his notebook from out of his bag, scribbling nonsense on it while he drowned out Mrs. Gwan's lesson. Hyunjin lightly tapped Felix's shoulder, causing Felix to turn around ever so slightly.

"Why are you late? Are you good man? What's been going on?" The taller blonde whispered, eager to figure out what's been going on with his best friend.

"Yeah, everything is okay." Felix said, a small smile decorating his soft features.

"You've been ignoring my texts." Hyunjin scoffed, making sure to keep his voice to a whisper to avoid getting yelled at.

"I was gonna fill you in earlier this morning, but I got caught up with something." The blonde whispered back. Both boys kept glancing from Mrs. Gwan to each other to avoid being scolded. This was yet another new thing Felix never did. He would always refuse to let Hyunjin talk to him during lessons. His grades were of up most importance, and talking was always a distraction.

"Got caught up in something hmm? That wouldn't happen to have something to do with Sir Emo, would it?" Hyunjin asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. Felix only giggled, causing Hyunjin to silently gasp.

"You bitch!" He whisper shouted, slapping Felix lightly. "You better tell me everything!" He quickly added in, pretending to write down notes when Mrs. Gwan looked their way.

"I will at lun-"

"Boys! I am trying to teach a lesson here!" Mrs. Gwan scolded, sending them both dirty glares. Felix immediately turned to face the front once he got yelled at. All eyes were on them now, and Felix couldn't help the familiar feeling of embarrassment.

"Stop talking while I am teaching." She sternly said, sending Felix a disappointed look that made him frown. The look was definitely something he wasn't used to, especially from an important authority figured in his life. It kinda felt like a small jab to the heart, yet he quickly pushed the feeling away and ignored it.

The lesson quickly resumed while Felix tried his best to stay focused. He just couldn't do it, mind running wild like it usually did. It wasn't a surprise that the one thing on his mind was Chan currently.

He couldn't help but think about what happened earlier before he left for school. The boys had been making out, and Chan took Felix by surprise when he offered him a blowjob. Felix could remember the feeling as clear as day. The pleasure was like no other, the warmth and wetness of Chan's mouth had made it hard for him to last when it happened.

Chan was unsurprisingly really good at giving head. Felix could've sworn Chan was a sex god in his past life. He was so good at everything he did sexually, and it drove Felix nuts. You could only imagine it would be hard to last long with somebody like Chan. The things he said/did and the way looked during all of it was enough to drive anybody crazy.

Felix quickly pushed away the sexual thoughts, having a boner in class wasn't really ideal for him. He scribbled while he continued thinking about other reasons as to why he liked Chan.