Chapter 39

*VERY LONG CHAPTER AHEAD! CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER FROM HERE ON OUT!!

Felix shifted in his sleep, feeling movement from the body underneath him, causing him to wake up.

"Hmm?" The blonde questioned, looking behind him to see Chan had woken up first. Felix quickly peeled his body off the older man in order to let him get up, blush decorating his features when he realized they had fallen asleep together.

"Sorry I fell asleep on you." Felix softly said, growing more embarrassed the longer Chan stayed quiet. He watched Chan quietly fold the blanket they were once wrapped in, fixing up the living room before walking to the kitchen to check his phone. A small frown rested on his features while he read through the text messages.

Felix didn't think too much about it though. Chan said it was his mom after all so he has no reason to worry about anything. It wasn't like it was his business anyway.

"Want to go to the mall?" Chan asked, catching Felix by surprise. Chan has been acting a bit different these days and the blonde definitely couldn't complain. It felt like Chan was slowly starting to open up to him.

"Yes! I would love that!" Felix happily said, not caring about how pathetic it probably sounded to the other man. He was happy and he didn't want to go unknown.

"Alrighty well then let's go." Chan said, grabbing his keys and heading out the door. The blonde followed suit, making sure he had his phone on hand before he left. He followed closely behind Chan who remained quiet up until they got into the car.

Chan played his usual Deftones while they drove, never once opening his mouth. Felix could care less though. He was just happy to have had Chan actually ask him to do something with him. The blonde pulled out his phone upon hearing it go off, looking at a message from Hyunjin.

Sexiest man you'll ever meet aka Hyunjinnie your bestie for life😩: are you feeling any better? i miss you :(
6:50PM

Sexiest man you'll ever meet aka Hyunjinnie your bestie for life😩: I think im gonna lose my virginity tonight omg!!!
6:54PM

Sexiest man you'll ever meet aka Hyunjinnie your bestie for life: im so scared i think im gonna shit myself!
6:55 PM

Felix couldn't help but smile at the text messages before responding.

Felix 🐣: dont shit urself until after 😭 lmk how it goes!

The blonde smiled while resting his head onto the car window. Hyunjin was going to probably lose his virginity tonight. He felt happy to know that he finally got with Jeongin, the guy he's liked for literal years. Felix couldn't help the intrusive thoughts that danced in his head. He wouldn't mind losing his virginity to Chan.

He thought to himself quietly while listening to the music that filled the silence in the car. Even though the whole school thought he was a slut, he wanted to do stuff with Chan, now more than ever. He craved him. Needed him.

He glanced over to Chan, silently admiring the older brunette who paid him no mind. He wanted to initiate something with him so badly but he knew doing such things while he drove was dangerous. He instead rested his head on the window, waiting patiently for the growing erection to go away while he subtly hid it.

The two men finally got to the mall, Chan getting out first and Felix following suit. They walked side by side into the big building, Chan muttering a small "follow me." Felix only nodded in response, following the older boy closely with a small smile on his face.

They made their way to one of Chan's favorite clothing stores, Chan immediately grabbing a few items while Felix watched. "Get whatever you want. there's no spending limits." the brunette said, causing Felix to nervously stutter.