Chapter 10

Felix quickly scurried into the house, kicking off his shoes and setting down his bag. School had finally let off and the blonde had been anticipating getting home all day. He quickly made his way to his room, setting down his all his belongings before running to the bathroom.

He undid his belt, pulling down his pants and underwear before stripping off the rest of his clothes. He made his way to the shower, growing hard from the anticipation of what he was about to do.

The blonde turned on the shower, impatiently waiting for the water to turn hot before stepping in once happy with the temperature. He let out a moan, hot water running down his body and onto his hard member.

He grabbed hold of the soap located on the shelf, lathering up his hands before grabbing hold of his member. He let out a loud moan in satisfaction, soap serving as a great lube. He's been wanting to do this for days now, but hasn't been given a good opportunity.

His parents would be home two hours from now, and straight from there they would go to church. Felix of course would put on his good boy act, pretending like he totally didn't jerk off two hours before their mass, and was a saint who would never do such things.

Felix clenched his teeth while he let out shaky moans, mind focusing on nothing but the pleasure that was flooding his senses. He threw his head against the shower wall, mouth falling open while sinful noises left his plush lips.

The best part about his parents not being home, was the he could be as loud as he wanted when he jerked off. The blonde nibbled at his lips, hot water traveling from his head to his toes. His toned stomach rose and fell with every shaky breath, pace increasing.

"F-fuck..." Felix breathed out, orgasm quickly building from the pleasure. If there was one thing Felix never did, it was curse. The blonde only cursed for moments such as this. He made sure to prevent himself from saying such words in fear of picking up the habit and accidentally slipping in front of his parents one day.

Precum leaked from the tip of Felix's hard member, getting washed away with the water that fell on his body. His knees struggled to support his weight, pleasure becoming too much to bare. The warm feeling in his stomach grew with every stroke, orgasm releasing all onto the shower floor.

Felix let out a soft whimper, white ribbons of cum flying out of his member that had been neglected for too many days. His knees almost gave out, eyes rolling back while he rode his orgasm out.

Felix let out a happy sigh, washing his hair and body before getting out of the shower. He had about an hour and a half to spare, so he got ready for church then studied some of his bible verses. He tried his best to remain focused, but Chan had been the main thing flooding his mind these days.

Tomorrow they were going to have another tutoring session, and Felix was extremely excited to meet up with the brunette. Even though Chan made him cry twice, he still didn't see the issue in wanting to befriend the boy.

His parents had yet to find out about his little trip to Chan's the other day, and the blonde planned to keep it that way. Felix was very good at hiding things from his parents, it basically becoming a sixth sense to him. He grew up having to hide things from his parents, so he was pretty much a natural at it.

An hour passed, him staring blankly at the bible while off in Lala Land. His ears rang with the familiar sound of the front door opening and keys jingling. "Felix!" His mom called out.

"Yes!" Felix called back, getting up while dusting off his sweater vest.

"Are you ready to go?" The woman spoke, raising a brow in question. Felix forced out a fake smile before nodding his head.

"Did you study your bible verses today?" She asked once more.

"Of course I did!" Felix giggled, pretending as if he totally didn't get his rocks off like an hour ago.

"Alright well I'll be testing you on that when we get back. Your father is in the car waiting, so let's get going." The tall woman spoke, hair tied up nicely in a ponytail while her long skirt complimented her figure.

The clothes she often wore were formal and modest, sometimes a little tight fitting on the rarest occasions such as today.

Felix followed his mother outside to the car, his dad sparing him a smile through the tinted window.

"How was school today?" His father asked upon Felix entering the vehicle.

"It was okay." Felix said in response, biting his lips at the memory of his interaction with Chan today.

"Anything interesting in any of your classes?" His father questioned once more.

"Nothing much. It was just a lot of note taking per usual." The blonde partially lied, leaving out his interaction with Chan and how he made him cry today.

Felix didn't enjoy these conversations with his parents. They were boring and they were also traps. If he had answered yes to his dad's question, both parents would yell and tell him that he shouldn't have been focusing on his surroundings but his schoolwork instead.

"You apply to any colleges yet on the school computers?" His mom asked, making the blonde internally eye roll at the question.

"A few." Felix lied, biting his lip while staring out the car window.

"Hopefully you get into a good college so you can make us proud. I want my little boy to become a surgeon and save lives!" She exclaimed.

Felix wanted that but for all the wrong reasons. He only wanted it to make them happy. The loved his parents and wanted to make them proud, but college wasn't his top priority. Living his life and experiencing the great things it had to offer was his beginning to become his main priority.

He wanted to live so badly, especially after being imprisoned for so many years. Chan was his golden ticket.

——

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVEL MY LOVES 🤍🤍🎄🎄