First Meeting

A young woman with black and red hair with a red cap enters a big colorful building with a giant letter P on top of the entrance. When she entered, she sees many workers carrying boxes of toys and some of them are even building them. She continues to look around the place in amazement until a man in dark blue suit went pass her and noticed. "Welcome, Miss! To the World's Famous Toy Factory: Playtime CO! I'm William, the manger of the toy making process. Anyways, what's yours?" He said with a happy tone.

"Well, I'm Elora and I'm here because it seems like I won a ticket for free tour around the place." She said as she held up a golden ticket. "Well, Miss, you are the first person to have a tour our beloved factory. Follow me!" He said before he walk off. 'Hm, maybe this place won't be so bad after all.' Elora thought as she smile and started to follow William. 

A Half an Hour Later 

So far, the tour has been good. Elora gets to see how the toys were made, meet some new people and get to know the history of the toys. When she was about to go the design department, she saw a door at the end of the hallway and has warning signs that says: 'DO NOT ENTER' 'WARNING' 'NEVER ENTER THIS ROOM OR YOU'LL REGERT IT' She tilted her head in confusion and thought 'Why did the factory close up that room? Is there something isn't worth seeing or something else that nobody will have to know about?" 

"Elora, are you coming? We're going to see the best part!" William call out from the other room. "Uh, yeah! I'm coming!" Elora said before she look at the door one last time then walk off. "Alright, Miss Elora. You've seen plenty of our toys but these 7 toys are the real jewel of this place." William said. "We love to introduce you....The Playtime Toys!" He opens the doors to reveal a few toys in some stances. The first one is a a doll with pale skin, blue colored eyes, red hair in two pigstails and wearing in a princess like blue dress with white ribbons along with it.

The second one is a pink fluffy doll with long arms and legs, has yellow paws and a ribbon bow around its neck and also, has a big red lips smile that showing a smile. The third one is a light blue colored cat with a long tail and a bag of colored candies was by its side. The fourth one is a green robot with a black screen and showing a pose like they're gonna dance. The fifth one is a yellow kitty cat with black stripes, wings and a antenna, kinda looks like bee and a cat at the same time. The sixth one is a brachiosaurus with red bright skin, blue little toes. 

"Wow, these toys are some incredible and the designs are adorable." Elora said as she observes the toys. "Thank you, they're the ones are keeping these business up in shape. Here, we have Poppy Playtime, Kissy Missy, Candy Cat, Boggie Bot, Catbee and Bron." William said. Then Elora notice something, she counts toys in order and realizes that there's only 6, not 7. "Um, William, isn't it? There's only 6 of them, not 7." She said. William count them in order and realize it too. "Oh, right! Let me introduce you one of the most best selling toys that we have." He said.

Elora looks at the toy models before following William into the another room. But what she didn't know is that the toys slowly turn their heads to follow her direction.Meanwhile, Elora was walking down the hallway, wondering what's the nest selling toy in this factory. "Now, Elora, let me introduce you to the one...the only...HUGGY WUGGY!" William moves to show a tall blue stuffed toy with blue ribbon bow around his neck and also, he looks just like Kissy Missy minus the colors. "He looks like Kissy Missy. Are they're siblings?"

 Elora asked. "Oh, the creator says that they're love couple but *whispers* everyone likes to think of them as siblings." William said. "Anyways, is there anywhere you wanna see?" William questioned.Elora looks at the Huggy Wuggy model and answered "I'll just take a few pictures then I'll go, okay?". "Of course! Just call me if you need me." William said before he walks away to do his business. Elora nodded then looks back at the Huggy Wuggy. She walks around to gaze on his features. "As much as you look fluffy, you really look like a hugger." 

Elora said then she went in front of him and look into his black doe eyes. "In fact.." She hug him by the leg. "...you can use a hug from me." Elora said as she hugs the stuffed toy model.Then she felt an arm snaked onto her back. "What the-" She whispered. She turns around and sees long blue fluffy arm hugging her by the waist. Frozen on the spot, she slowly looks up and see the toy model hugging her. "WHAT THE HECK?!"Elora shouted in shocked as jumps off the stand and backs away. "You...You're alive?" Elora questioned the stuffed toy. 

She stares at the toy but he just froze and went back to a model. Then a fog starts to fill up the area, making it seem impossible to see anything. Elora push herself back against the wall as she tries to see throughout the fog then she hears someone talking. "Um, don't you think that the fog was a bit much?" "I thought it would give out a dramatic flare." "Well, I think it's cool but it impossible to see though." "Okay, who's gonna introduce first to the visitor? Huggy?" "Whoa, I'm not involve in this. This is your idea to meet this visitor."  

"Please, Poppy, please?" "*sighs* Fine, I'll do it." The fog quickly flow away to reveal the Playtime Co toys standing in front of the slightly scared woman. Elora looks at the toys in shocked. "Y-Y-You t-t-toys a-are a-a-alive?" She stuttered. "Y-Y-Y-Yeah! We saw you walking into the factory and thought that you are the first visitor to visit our home." Poppy said. "But I thought toys are lifeless and don't talk to humans, unless you have a voice box." Elora said. "Well, guess what? We're real and talking to you right now." Poppy said. 

"Anyways, what's your name?" Boogie Bot asked. "Well, I'm Elora and you guys are...?" "As you heard from that tourist guy, I'm Poppy Playtime." "Kissy Missy." "Huggy Wuggy." "Catbee." "Candy Cat." "Bron." "Everyone calls me Boogie Bot." "Which it is his name." "But those close to me calls me Dj Bot." Which it's not his name." "Hi, hi, hi, hi, hi, hi, hi! *takes deep breath* So, you guys are the most famous toys that the humans been talking about?" Elora asked. "Yep! And we love to meet new people but although, we didn't get that much visitors around here." Kissy Missy said. 

"Well, it seems like I'm the first one to visit." Elora chuckled. "Wait a second, if you guys are alive, why didn't you have to act like toys if you're alive?" "Well, due to the fact that we are alive, these guys here can't handle the surprise truth about us." Huggy Wuggy said. "Yeah, last time, when Bron made contact, the human went to the nuthouse for hurting to prove that we're alive." Boogie Bot said. "Yeah, it's true. I still remember that he tries to pull but he was weak." Bron said. "Wait a second...humans only act crazy when we talk to them but so far...you didn't." Catbee said.

The toys look at Elora in suspicion while she gives out a nervous look. "For some reason, it made me feel like that you're different then the others." Huggy said. "Oh, well, I guess it's something else. Anyways, do you wanna play?" Catbee asked. "I would love too but my tour time is almost up." Elora said and the toys awed in disappointment. "Dang it! I really thought that we can play with someone." Bron said as he stomp his feet. "Don't worry..." Elora looks around to see if the coast is clear then kneel down to Poppy's height. "...*whispered* I'll sneak into this place tonight to see you guys." 

Poppy's mouth form into mischievous smile. "Ah, I know what you mean." Poppy whispered. "*chuckled* Anyways, I'll be going home. I'll see you guys later." Elora said before she begin walking to the exit as the Playtime toys watches her leave and started to walk back to their model cases. "Well, she's nice." Kissy Missy said. "Yeah, a little too nice." Huggy Wuggy said. "What makes you say about that?" Bron asked. "I don't know, when we're walking to her, she kept saying "humans" instead of other people like herself." Huggy Wuggy said. 

They thought about it for a but then realize it too. "Hmm, let's talk to her about it at night. Anyways, let's go back in place before anyone sees us." Candy Cat said, they nodded in agreement then went back to their model case.