Reunited Once Again

"I...knock her out." Mona said. Huggy's eyes widened and questioned "What you did what now?" "It was an accident! She came out of nowhere and I scared a-and, you know!" Mona exclaimed. "Actually, it's okay. She tend to jumpscare me too. So, don't take it too serious." Huggy patted Mona's back and she sighed in relief. "Anyways, we should find her before she-" "WHAT THE F**K IS HAPPENING?!" Her shout was heard from across the place. "Before she wakes up?" Elora asked and Mona nods. 

An Hour Later 

Blizzard blows a ice block then wrapped it up in some cloth and gives it to Kissy Missy. "Thanks." She said. "Your Welcome and I'm sorry for the whole incident and everything." He apologized. "No need. If it wasn't for that employee opening the door, none of this will never happen. Speaking of which, how long it's been?" She asked. "Hmm, about 10 years." Catbee said. Everyone look at Catbee in surprise. 

"Anyways, how come we didn't get to see you again, Elora?" Poppy asked. "Oh! Um, I was being trained and tested to lead and become the alpha of many types of wolves of my wolf pack. Plus, I always be protective over my pack due to the incident from a few years ago." Elora explained. "Wait, what was the incident?" Candy Cat asked. "I don't wanna talk about it." She said. "Her parents died before she can take place as alpha." Blizzard said. 

"BLIZZARD!!" Shadow and Mona shouted before they hit Blizzard in the back of his head. "You know, I'm not that type of wolf who always lie!" He exclaimed. "Y-Your parents died?" Huggy questioned. Elora try to make a excuse but she knew that no way out this conversation. She takes a deep breath. "Alright, I'll tell you...

"Years ago, my father was one of the strongest alphas in our generation. He's loyal, powerful and always make sure no wolf gets left behind or forgotten. When he met my mother, well, they bonded. They continue to go on walks or nights in the woods alone. When as the months come by, my father realize my mother was one for him. They fall in love one day and I think my father was a bit overprotective for my mother when she was carrying me. But it doesn't compare by the guards that he had put for supervision when I was born. I always thought of myself as the alpha one day. But one day, before my event of being taken as alpha, I was told that our rivals came and tried to take the throne and my parents have to take care this alone. Our rivals went down in defeat but my parents went along with in death."

Everyone gasped in shock as Elora continue with tears. "They went down in honor with their generation still living and keeping the pack together but they wasn't even there for me when I was about to the new alpha. I'm sorry but...I need some time for myself." Elora said as she tries to hold back the whimpering and crying and bust out of the place while her friends stay back. "She spent most of her life crying from that day and hasn't get over it." Shadow said.

"And the only that reminds her of them is the red ruby around  from her father and the flower bracelet from her mother. Surprisingly, the flowers haven't die after so long." Blizzard said. "We tried and tried making her happy again. But it took us about 5 years just to her smile again." Mona said. The toys were literarily speechless and can't believe that their long time friend have been through. "So, she's been depression throughout the years of her life after she was alpha?" Kissy Missy asked.

"*sighs* Sadly, yes. After their death, she's never been more overprotective than she is for the pack." Mona said. "I-I'm felt sorry for her that she to go through all of that." Boogie Bot said. "I'm gonna look for her. You guys, do whatever." Huggy said before he starts looking for Elora. He didn't found her into one of the rooms then he saw the entrance door was open. Huggy take a look outside and sees the moon in the sky.

"Elora! Where are you? I know you've been through a lot and I wanna say I'm sorry and we can probably hug it out, okay? So, let's hug it out! Right?" He said. "I'm up here, Huggy." He turns around and see Elora sitting on the roof. "How did you get up there?" Huggy asked. "I use the ladder." She pointed. He sighed then starts climbing to her and sits next. "I'm sorry that you had to see me like this. It just...I love my parents so much and I didn't expect them to die." Elvira said.

"No, it's not your fault. It's just that they wanted your night to perfect and keep you safe from any harm like your rivals. I know how it feels for someone to take away the thing that you've love the most: family." He said. "My friends, they've been there with me for long as I remember. When I get down, they'll find a way until they see a smile on my face." Elora felt shocked and touched by his saying. "So, don't cry that they're gone...smile because they were here." Huggy said.

Elora sniffed and tried to hold back in the tears. "Huggy...that was...*sniff*...Thank you!" She hugs tightly while crying a bit. Huggy slightly blushed dark blue but he hugs her back. They continue to stay like that until they heard some clapping. They look down and see everyone clapping and almost crying form the wholesome moment. "That beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!" Blizzard exclaimed. 

"Huggy, you didn't tell me that you can do other than hugging. This too wholesome!" Poppy exclaimed as she wipes down the fake tears. "You know, you guys did the same with me, right?" Huggy said. "Well, it's not our fault that you're such a comfortable friend. No wonder why you're the most popular toy in the factory." Poppy said. "Yeah and also...what are you guys gonna do if factory's down for good?" They were about to say something but comes out of their mouth.

What ARE they gonna do?