I Wanna Live

Elora's breathing quickens as she stares at horror of her longtime friend, Huggy Wuggy, covered in blood and showing off his many sharp fangs. "I-I-I-Is t-th-that...?" Blizzard stuttered in fear. "Y-Yeah, Huggy Wuggy." Catbee said, cowering in fright. "Did you think that he'll-" Huggy roared at them, cutting off their sentence then run away from him in fear. They ran into the vents and reach in the room with the Make-A-Friend machine. Bron immediately shuts the metal down and Blizzard blows out his frost breath to add support to the hold Huggy off. 

Everyone heavily breathes from all the running and exhaustion. "WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K IS WRONG WITH HIM?!" Elora shouted. "That's what happened. That's what the darkness did to him and Kissy." Boogie Bot said. "Actually, now that you mention about her, where is Kissy-" Kissy suddenly comes out from behind Mona and jumpscare that made her punch Kissy in the face so hard that she crash into the boxes and passed out. They all flinched at that sight and slowly turn their direction to the already nervous Mona. 

"Oh my goodness! I am so sorry! I'm so sorry! She came from behind me and-!" Mona begins blabbing out apologies and excuses. "Mona! Mona, it's okay. She jumpscare you and you always knocked out ones that scare you and us. So, please calm down!" Shadow exclaimed. "Okay, I'm okay. As long as she doesn't wake up and attack us, we're good." She said. Then a bang interrupt the small silence. They look at the door and it bang again. On the other side, Huggy was using his strength to try busting down the door down.

"Okay, it's time to figure out a plan to get out of here and end this nonsense!" Bron exclaimed. Then Elora finally thought of something...she and her friends must find the source of this problem. "Hey, guys...remember that you said that Poppy is main antagonizer of this factory, right?" Elora asked. They look at each other before answering "Yes...?" "And she was taken from some darkness?" "Hmm, I think I know where you're getting at." Candy Cat said. "If Poppy's the main antagonist of this factory, then we should find, save her from darkness and this whole thing will be over." Elora explained.

"Now, that's a plan!" Mona exclaimed. "Then, we should hurry up! I don't think my frost breath can hold Huggy off much longer!" Blizzard shouted while he and Bron holds onto the door while Huggy kept banging. "Wait but how can we do it? We don't even know where she is! We've check in every room and area!" Catbee exclaimed. "Not every room.." Elora said before she look at the door. The toys felt their hearts dropped and knew what she meant. "Y-You really think that she's in...there?" Candy Cat questioned. 

"It's the only room that y'all never been in. So, let's go." Elora said as she transforms into her human form and walks forward to the door. "She really is courageous when it comes to exploring dangerous unknown areas and places that we've never know about." Shadow said. "Really?" Boogie Bot questioned. "Yeah, all the alpha leaders would have someone to enter the place, instead of them but she's quite different, you known?" Mona said. Elora flexes her hands into sharp claws, just in case. 

She turn the doorknob and quickly opens the door, only to reveal a giant red poppy flower at the other side. "What the- After many years of curiosity of this door, this is what I find." Elora said, sounding a bit annoyed. The others come next to her and have the same reaction. "Well, this is surprising."  Candy Cat said. Suddenly, Huggy finally burst through the metal door and roared at the gang. "Crap, let's go!" Shadow exclaimed. They immediately enter through the door but the path was block by heavy boxes. 

Huggy grabs Elora by the ankle and was about to kill her but he didn't notice Boogie Bot and Catbee pushing the crate above them. It falls down and bust the floor, causing the two to fall but Elora was hanging on the edge of the railing. She look up and see Huggy snarling at her and was about to strike. "HUGGY, PLEASE! Don't do this! It's me, ELORA! From all those years ago. Don't you remember? I...I just wanna live." Elora pleaded with tears flowing down from her face. Huggy stopped for a second then stare down into her eyes. 

All the memories from 10 years ago starts flooding up into his mind. Then a memory of their meeting each other. She was nice and kind. On the outside, he see her as a friend but in the inside, he sees someone worth......loving for. He snaps out of it then uses his long arm to wrap around her waist and pull her up and onto the floor. Elora slowly breathes and looks at him in shock. "H-Huggy? Are you.....you?" Elora questioned. He slowly nods then Elora tackles him into hug. "Miss you.." Elora whispered as she snuggle into his blue fur. 

She doesn't care about on him and just hugging him with all her might. "Um..." The two look up and notice that the others are watching them from above. "Are you two are done? Or do we still have to kept watching this?" Bron questioned. They look at each other then slowly let go. Then the rest jumps down and the toys immediately hugs Huggy but he's still his savage self. "Okay, we'll won't hug until you changed back into your normal self." Boogie Bot said. "Don't celebrate just yet. We have only one more quest to do: Saving a friend." Elora said. 

When they reach to the door, they opened it and get surprised that in the inside of it. It kinda looks like a fancy hallway or something. They went down the stairs and met two door ahead of them. The gang looks at Elora and she looks at them. "*sighs* Fine. If you guys wanna be scary cats about. No offense, Catbee and Candy Cat." Elora said as she was about to open the door but Mona stop her. "I'll do it. Even though, I sometimes get scared easily but I'm gonna do the right thing." Mona said. This surprise Elora and she nodded with proudness from her troops. 

Mona nodded then opens the doors to reveal Poppy inside of a case and a red light shines the place. "Poppy..." Bron whispered. "So, this is where she been all this time." Catbee said. "I feel terrible." Candy Cat said. Elora looks at Poppy with her eyes close and smile slightly. "Hello, Old friend." She whispered before she opens the case. Then the lights flickered on and off, following the motion of her eyes. "You've open my case..." Poppy whispered. "Okay, how many creepy and terrifying things that we're gonna encounter throughout this night?!" Shadow exclaimed with anger. 

"I'm free?" Poppy whispered. "I'M FREE!" She shouted with excitement then she notice the others in front of them. "Guys! *gasp loudly* ELORA!" She grabs her by the face, making it seems like she's hugging her but she kinda too small. "I miss you too, Poppy. It's- wait, I don't you remember what happen before?" Elora asked. "Hmm, nothing much. The only thing I remember is something about two employees sneaking into the factory and open the forbidden door. And the darkness has taken me away from my friends. Speaking of which, guys, bring it in for a hug!" 

Poppy hopped down then ran towards her friends and pull them into a big hug. Then Huggy wrap them around in his long arms and hugs them tightly. "Wait a minute, Huggy? Are you alright? Acting a bit strange?" Poppy asked. "Actually, I'm feeling better than normal. The gang's all here." Huggy said. "Huh, turns out everything works out in the end." Shadow said. "Wait...but what about that pink one that looks like him?" Blizzard questioned. Mona froze and starts to tremble. "What? What's wrong? Is there something wrong with my sister?" Huggy asked but it made Mona tremble even more. 

She whispered something but Huggy couldn't hear her. "What?" He asked. " I...knocked her out."