Joining the Pack

When the toys made up their mind, they agree to go with Elora and her pack into the pack. As they went to the forest, the toys easily get scared from the noises of the dark. "Wow, I know it's their first time being out in the wild but...I didn't expected them to be so frightened so much." Blizzard whispered to Elora. "Blizzard, be nice. They're toys, they've been through a lot over the years, okay? So, let them experience it for a bit and they eventually get through with it." Elora whispered back. "*sighs* Alright, okay." He said. "Attaboy." 

"How you guys holding up back there?" Mona asked. "Yeah, we're doing good-" Poppy accidentally step on a twig then jumps onto Shadow's back. "Yeah, doing "good", alright." Huggy said sarcastically. "Okay, we're here." They toys look around and sees that they're just standing in front of more trees and they look at the wolves in confusion. "Um, where's your pack or home?" Kissy asked. "Oh, if you needed to go and join the pack, you must look like one of the pack." Elora said. They look at each other with even more confusing expressions and questioned "What?"  

Elora sighed and said "Alright, troops, we need to do the old fashioned way. Guys, it'll be quick." "What will be quick-" She cut Huggy off as she bit Huggy on the leg, then he cried out in pain. "AHH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He exclaimed. "Ow, and that folks, it's gonna hurt until tomorrow- AHHHH!" Poppy screams as Mona bites her arm. "Sorry, I had to." She said. "Well, this is alright if none of us will get bitten either. Plus, I'm a toy bot, I can't turn into wolf-" "Too late, Blizzard already has bitten all of you." Shadow said. 

They look at the bite marks on their legs or tails then, look at the Blizzard, who's wearing a innocent smile. "I'm gonna get you back for this-" Catbee stop in her sentence when she notice wolf ears popping out Poppy's pigtails and a snout growing from Huggy's mouth. "This is gonna take a while." Shadow said.

Also, BLAME THE FANNIC LOGIC THAT THEY'RE TOYS TURNING INTO WOLVES! I HAVE AN CRAZY IMAGINATION. And sorry for yelling at you guys. Love, you guys!

After the transformation~

The Playtime toy's transformation is finally completed and they are now werewolves. Poppy, her fur is bright red, her pigtails are gone and she has sky blue eyes. Huggy and Kissy, the both of them are a bit larger than the rest of the crew and still has the yellow paws. Catbee, her fur is yellow, the stripes and antennae are gone but stage bee wings are still on her back. Candy Cat, his fur is sky blue, his ears and tail are dark blue. Boogie Bot, his fur is dark green and black, his eyes are emerald green. And finally, Bron, he's really bigger than the others, his fur is in his usual color but he don't have his blue colored feet anymore. 

"I have nothing to say about this." Poppy said. "I don't have any hands. I DON'T HAVE HANDS!" Boogie Bot exclaimed. "You didn't have any fingers as you was a toy before this." Elora said. "But I don't have any hands! I have paws! What can I do with these?!" He shouted. "Ah, we're so fluffy! Look at us, Huggy!" Kissy exclaimed with excitement. "Heh, if it makes you happy, sis then I'm happy too." Huggy smiled. "To be honest, I've always wanted to be like a wolf. Still have my bee wings but I don't mind." Catbee said. 

"Even though, we're wolves right now, I'm having some strange urge to not chase my tail." Candy Cat said. "Is this how dogs feel like?" "Well, I'm fine with this though. As least, I can grab things with these paws, instead of toes." Bron said. "Heh, well, that's nothing to compare when you see this." Mona said as she and Shadow walk forward and suddenly, disappear. The toys- wolves jump back in shock. "Don't worry, we're magical.~" Elora said as she went through it. They look at each other before walking forwards. 

They go through, everyone's jaws drop as they take a look at the wolves habitat and community. There's many different types of colorful wolves around the place and it seems like they're living in one tribe with peaceful environment. Most of them stop what their doing when they have notice their alpha and the new wolves enter their world. "I have a feeling that we've been noticed." Poppy whispered. "I swear, if we get more bite marks from them, I'm leaving." Kissy whispered back.

"Well, this isn't so bad. It's about time that we finally get recognition after 10 long years." Bron said. Then a group wolf puppies saw them from across the path. "Look everyone! The alpha brought some new friends and they're the Playtime toys!" One of them exclaimed, grabbing every wolf's attention. "How do these kids know?!" Boogie Bot whispered. "Is that true? You guys are those toys from the old toy factory?" One of the wolves asked. "Well, I wouldn't say that. We like to think of ourselves as the-" 

Poppy covers Candy Cat's mouth and said "Yeah, we are the toys from the factory." Then the pups suddenly jump onto the toy wolves (or toy wolves) with excitement and start exclaiming out comments about their past and what they're was before. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! One at a time now! There's plenty room for the dinosaur! Bron exclaimed. "But I'm worried that I might step on one of you little guys. No, seriously, I'm worried." "Well, I think it's kinda nice to be love again." Catbee said. "Okay, uh, Elora? Could you help us out here? Because this is getting a little too adorable for my taste." Huggy said. 

Elora chuckled a bit then a dark orange wolf come up to her and asked "Did any happened while you and your troops was away to get them?" "Well, the humans drove up to their factory to contain the, for being "demon toys" and say some things that tick me off a bit but we took care of the problem. If you catch my drift." Elora said. "*sighs* These humans will never learn, do they?" They said. "Apparently, they've made amazing things but they're low on their IQ." She said that made them chuckled a bit. 

"Anyways, what's their names?" One of the wolves asked. "Right, the bright red is Poppy, dark green is Boogie Bot, well, used to be a bot, the big one is Bron, light blue is Candy Ca- Cay." Elora said. "Wait...but my name is-" "Do you really want to say that you use to be a cat in front of a pack of wolves?!" Elora whispered, Candy Cat thought about it then agrees. "The yellow is Caybee. *whispers* Sorry. That's why there's bee wings on her back. And the blue and pink is Huggy and Kissy." Elora said. 

"Oh, you're the infamous Huggy that Elora has been talking about over the-" She then electrocuted one of the wolves to make them go unconscious. "They said nothing. They said nothing." Elora nervously smiled. "O...kay then. I'm gonna show them our community and our pack's name and we'll see y'all later." Mona said. "Come on, guys." "We'll see you around then, Elora." Huggy said as he follow Mona. "Heh, see ya later! Okay, guys, come on. Let's take this frost wolf to the infirmary cuz, I think I took it too far." Elora said. They agreed and they help her to take the unconscious wolf to the infirmary.

"Anyways, what was that about you talking Huggy for the past few-" "One peep about that and I'll paralyzed your wolf for weeks." Elora said as she gives him the death glare.