We Have Each Other

"Actually, to be honest I don't know what to do." Poppy said. "Well, I mean, we've been left behind because some idiot decided to open the forbidden door." Candy Cat said. "What are you guys talking about? You needed to find somewhere to hide." Elora said. "What do you mean?" Bron questioned. "You guys really don't know that this place is gonna be rip apart soon in the future." Blizzard said. "W-What? Well...what's gonna happen to us?" Boogie Bot asked.  

"Well, once they found you, they check if you're demonic. If you are, they'll keep you as a test subject and experiment. If not, they'll tear you apart piece by piece and burn whatever remains and then-" "Shadow, quit it! You're making them terrified!" Mona exclaimed. The toys were shaking and slightly cried by the expectations about what's gonna happen to them. "I don't wanna burn or kept as a experiment." Poppy whimpered. "Well, there's either one option: come to the forest with us." Elora said. "WHAT?!" They shouted as Elora quinces a bit.

 "Again, sensitive ears." Elora rubs her ears. "Sorry but...I don't know if we can make it to the wild. I mean, who knows what type of crazy, savage animals are out there!" Poppy exclaimed worryingly. The wolves look at her, looking a bit offended. "No offense." "Okay but can you guys at least give this a try. Please?." Elora pleaded. "Well-" Their sentence was cut off by the sound of multiple cars coming from the distance. "Hide quick!" Mona exclaimed. They immediately jump into the bushes but secretly take a peak to see the cars stop and multiple people starts barging into the factory.

 "Search every room and area in that factory! We need to find those demon toys." "Um, ma'am? Why do we need to look for the models? They're just toy models." "That's what you guys think but seriously, it's about time for this place got shutdown. I mean, it's not the management, it's the toys." "Wait, what?" Elora whispered as the others listen along with her."The designs are kind of disturbing. The Huggy Wuggy and Kissy Missy dolls are creepy. Who wants a toy that has a big doe eyes and smile that makes you feel shivers down your spine?"

 Kissy slightly gasped and silently starts to whimper with tears forming in her eyes and Huggy hugs her in comfort."*gasp* Rude." Elora whispered. "Not to mention about that Candy Cat toy. That things just pukes out candy out of its mouth and expected the kid to eat it." "It's call a dispenser people! Don't you understand?!" Candy Cat quietly shouted."And that dinosaur, green robot and Cat and bee infusion...honestly, those things are the only toys that are just plain and normal." 

The three gasped a bit dramatically then Catbee questioned "We're not plain and not special *sniffs* Are we?" "No, of course not! Don't listen to them." Mona said as she hugs her in comfort. "Yeah, they're just bunch of liars with no brains at all! Isn't that right...alpha?" Shadow paused his sentence as he notice that Elora's ears been twitching, fangs are getting sharper than the rest and he could hear her growling. "Um, is she okay?" Bron asked. "No and I believe that we should slowly back away from her." Blizzard said.

 Then thunder slightly crackled in the distance and clouds starts to form into the sky. "Uh, oh, storms are coming." Kissy whispered. "I mean, do I have to say anything about that Poppy doll. That doll must be contain and be destroyed. She's creepy, very annoying and she kept saying that she's a "real girl". Ha! Well, guess what?...She'll never be a real girl." Everyone gasped as they heard that last sentence and Poppy whimpers loudly then starts to cry with tears falling down from her eyes as she felt her heart shattered.

"No, no, no, no! It's okay, Poppy! Don't cry! They're just being ridiculous! Please stop crying!" Kissy exclaimed as she and the others tried to comfort her wolves the wolves grew into anger. "First, they turn them into monsters..." Shadow growled. "Then shut down their factory, leaving them alone." Mona snarled. "Now, they're insulting their being?! Now, I know why our generations hates humans in the first place!" Blizzard shouted. That's when lightning started to bolt and thunder is near. 

Elora's body was sparkling with electrical lightning and her eyes change into dark red. "Um, Elora?" Huggy questioned. When a lightning bolt strike, to everyone's shock, where she's not there where she use to stand. "What the- Is it raining already?" "Ugh! I check the weather and it says that we're gonna have clear weather." Elora jumps out of nowhere and bite the human on the neck then rips their head off. "What the hell is that thing?!" "It's one of those rare wolves that have strange powers! This one must be the alpha-" 

Then Shadow jumps out and clawed them in the face. "If she's fighting, then I'm fighting along with her!" Shadow exclaimed that made Elora smiled. "THEY CAN TALK?!" "No wolf left behind!" Mona and Blizzard shouted in unison before fighting along, leaving the toys to watch the show. "At least, we get to see this action, right?" Catbe asked. "Heh, *sniffs* yeah, this is what they call karma." Poppy said with her voice cracking a bit. "Mhm, popcorn anyone?" Boogie Bot asked as he pull out a bowl of popcorn. 

"Where did you- Ah, what the heck." Catbee shrugged as she grabs a handful of popcorn. 

A Few Minutes Later

The wolves were panting and catching their breath from the bloody massacre as the blood from the dead bodies. "No one...and I mean, nobody talks s**t about my friends!" Elora growled. "Woo! Way to show off, Elora!" Huggy exclaimed. "It's what real friends do." She said. "And I'm also proud of troops to be very wild and to be very protective to anyone or anything." "It's an honor to your troops, alpha." Shadow said. "Anyways, um, Elora?" Poppy said. "Yes?" We've the decision that we should live in the wild with you." Poppy said. 

"Wait, really?" Elora questioned. "Yeah, we seen that you've kill these humans who insult us and mistreated who we are. Well, guess what? You've came back and save us. And that's when you have someone's back." "And it also means that we have each other." The toys smile s at her remark m. "That's it! Everyone, HUG!" Huggy and exclaimed before he and Kissy grab everyone and bring them into a hug. "Heh, they wasn't kidding when they say that his name is Huggy Wuggy." Blizzard said. "You'll get use to it."