During the Night

It was almost closing time at the Playtime Co factory, everyone was packing it for the night and clean up their area before they leave to go home. When employee are out, the toys come out to play. Anyways, they're checking the place if it's clear and no sight of other humans. "Okay, guys! The coast is clear! You can come out now!" Poppy call out and they slowly climb out of their model cases. "Finally! It feels like I've been in their for hours!" Bron exclaimed as he stretch out. "Um, of course, it's been hours." Kissy Missy said. 

"Well, since we're all up and ready, there's special someone that we got to wait for." Huggy Wuggy said. "Oh, right! Elora! We got wait for her-" A sudden howl cut off their sentence and have the toys froze in fear. "W-What was that?" Candy Cat questioned as he shook in fear. "So, who's gonna check on it?" Catbee asked, then everyone look at Huggy. "Oh, no! Don't think that I'll just walk to the window and see some creature that'll tear me apart with its claws or fangs!" Huggy protested. "But you denied to introduce yourself to Elora when we first met her, so this is payback." Poppy said.

Huggy look her before putting his head down in defeat then walk up to the window. He looks out the window while the others hug each other in suspense but to Huggy's surprise, nothing was there. "I don't see anything. It's just darkness." Huggy said but when he turns around, his friends start to shake in fear and have pale faces. "What? What's wrong? Do I have something in my face? What is it?" Huggy questioned. "Uh, H-Huggy? Don't t-turn around." Kissy stuttered. He raised an eyebrow then turns around, only to be face with deadly predator with red glowing eyes. 

"Oh, so, that's why you don't want me to turn around." Huggy said before he covers the windows and ran with the others. Then the creature burst through the doors and starts chasing the toys. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" Catbee shouted. "Don't know, don't care and don't wanna die!" Boogie Bot shouted. Bron looks back and realized that he's bigger than the creature. "Wait a minute...why am I running away from this thing?" Bron said to himself before he stops and face the creature. "Why should I be afraid of you?" It pounces onto him and starts scratching Bron's face until he grabs it then throws it at the boxes. 

"Okay, that's why." Bron said then ran with his friends. Throughout the entire goose chase, the beast grabs Huggy by the ankle and starts dragging him along with them. "HUGGY!" Kissy Missy shouted. It drags Huggy to his usual stand and let's him go. He immediately backs away against the wall, tries to find a way to get away from it but it was no use. "Okay, creature of night, don't know what you want but please let me live! I want live my life! Well, as a toy but you get the point." Huggy exclaimed but when the creature reach to closer to his face, they whispered "So, that makes me cooler than you, right?" 

"W-What?" Huggy stuttered then they started laughing loudly. They begin rolling around on the floor, still laughing their heads off while Huggy just sit there in confusion. "Since when you can talk?" Huggy asked. "I've always been talking. What? You don't recognize me?" They said. "I've never seen you before in my life." Huggy said. They was about to say something else but they look at themselves and facepalmed. "Right, give me a second." They back up a bit then starts to glow red and changes into their  human form which reveal themselves as...

"ELORA?!" Huggy shouted in shocked. "Yeah, it's me." Elora said as she scratches the back of her head. "But...how? And when?" Huggy questioned. "Well, there's a secret that I've been keeping to myself for a long time. I'm part wolf and part human." Elora said. "You're part wolf and not fully human? So, that's why you've been saying "humans", instead of calling them "other people"." Huggy said. "And- wait a second, why you've been chasing us in your wolf form before?" Huggy asked. "I couldn't help it. It was my animal instincts. Sorry." Elora said.

Then something hits behind her back that made her flinched. She looks behind and sees a crossbow tarrow . "Okay, who did that?" Elora questioned then another hits her directly in the forehead. She noticed the rest of the toys and Bron was holding a crossbow toy. "That one's for scratching me in the face with her claws!" Bron exclaimed. "I'm sorry again but it was my animal instincts!" She said. "But how long you been part wolf and human?" Poppy asked. "Well, ever since I was born and along with my family's generation." Elora explained.

"How the humans didn't notice it when you first came here?" Catbee asked. "You already see me in my human form but there's a disadvantage: my ears are only ones that give out my wolf side." Elora explained again. "Hmm, you what? Come outside with me." She starts to walk off but the toys look at each other in confusion. She noticed and asked "What? What's with the looks?" "Oh, it's nothing. It's just that..uh..." "We've never been outside before in our lives." Boogie Bot interrupted then gets nudge from Poppy.

"WHAT?! You guys saying that you've never seen the day and night before?" Elora questioned and they shook their head in No. She sighed then gestured them to follow her. She opens the doors then ran into the field but when she turns around, she sees that the others looking around. "Are you coming or not?" Elora asked. "Well, it's our time seeing the outside world for the first time in forever, so...yeah." Kissy nervously chuckled. "Okay, take a step." Everyone look at each other then at the ground. 

Poppy was the first one to step onto the grass and when she did, a smile came across her face as she runs towards Elora. The others went after her then had same reaction. "Didn't know that the outside look like this!" Candy Cat exclaimed. "Oh, that's not even the best part. Look up." They look up and see the night sky filled with many stars than you count. "This is why I always hangout at night. So, you can see the stars within the night." Elora said. "But why didn't they told us about it?" Huggy questioned. 

"Maybe because that they get to leave and we don't." Catbee said. "Well, that unfair." Bron muttered under his breath. "Well, you gonna deal with it." Elora said the she notice that Huggy has been looking at the entire time. When she makes eye contact with him, he immediately looks away, trying to hide his blush. "Huggy, you good?" "Yeah, I-I'm fine." Huggy said. "Then why did you stuttered in the middle of your sentence?" She asked. "Oh, I don't know. Something's been in my head then slip out." He said but his friends, however, wasn't buying it. 

"Anyways, I should probably go back to my pack, they maybe looking for me right about now." Elora said before transform into her wolf form. "I'll see you later guys." "We'll see you too, Elora." Poppy said. They waved her a goodbye before going back inside. They were about to do their own thing until Boogie Bot was about to ask Huggy a question. "Say, Huggy...why was you looking at Elora the entire night?" He asked. "Oh! I uh...I was trying...to um...well, you see." Huggy kept suffering until Boogie Bot thought of something then gives him a Lenny look.

Huggy noticed then ask him. "What's with the look?" "I know why you're looking at her like that." Boogie Bot said. "What? Why?" Huggy questioned him. "Isn't it obvious?...

"YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON THE ELORA!"