10 years later

"YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON ELORA!" 

Huggy's face turns bright red then shouted "I DON'T NOT!" "Yeah, totally do! You have a crush on her!" Boogie Bot exclaimed then Huggy started scrambling  nonsense until they all heard someone unlocking the doors. The toys starts panicking and accidentally bumping into each other but they quickly go to their places before two employees enter the place. They took out their flashlights and starts searching around the place. "So, what are we're doing here?" One of them asked.

 "We're going to enter the door that they told to don't enter." "W-Wait, what? They told us never to enter through that door!" "And they think that we'll just listen to them? Not a chance." They continue to walk towards the forbidden door. One of them tries to stop the other but it was too late. They immediately opens the as a gust of wind blew into their faces. Huggy felt something inside of him that made him fall to his knees and clenches his hands into fists. The others heard the noises then quickly checks if their friend is okay. 

"Huggy! They opened the door! Are you feeling funny or something weird?!" Kissy exclaimed. "My heart...they made...a...HuGe MiStAkE!" Huggy growled. "U-Uh, H-Huggy?" Candy Cat stuttered. "That ain't Huggy no more. And I feel like we should back away." Poppy said then something grabs her from behind and she disappeared into the shadows. "Poppy?! What's going on?!" Bron shouted. "Well, I'll tell you this. I thinks should...RUN AWAY WHILE WE STILL CAN!" Kissy screamed before her eyes starts to turns black and her pupils are glowing white then her paws transform into claws. 

Meanwhile, the two employees were staring at the giant red poppy flower at the other side until one of them groaned in disappointment. "This is what they've been hiding from us?! A Big Red Flower? I'm out of here." "Huh, I was expecting something so gruesome like bloody murder. Oh, well, all's well that ends well." But when they turn around, they saw Kissy Missy eating their friend. Then she look them with her blood-covered mouth and claws. The employees just stand there, terrified to even move. But when they tried to back away, they bump into something. They slowly turn around and see Huggy looking down at them. Before they get the chance to scream, he attacks. 

10 years later 

10 years later 

Anyways, she was playing with a few wolf pups until a another wolf was walking towards her while holding a golden envelope and has worried expression. She noticed then tell the pups "Alright, kids, I've got something that I've got to deal. We'll play again next time, okay?" They whimpered for a bit then exits out of the area. "So, what's the problem?" She asked. "Well, Miss, we received this envelope from some bird and we think it's something serious." They said as they give her the envelope.

Elora tears it on the side and pulls out a paper, which reveals a letter and it says...

Everyone thinks the staff disappeared 10 years ago.

We're still here.

FIND THE FLOWER