Introducing Mommy Long Legs Pt. 1

The whole wolf community loves the Playtime Co toys and enjoys their company. The wolf pups couldn't stop jumping and riding on them. But recently, while some hunting went off to get food for the community, they've been saying that they were almost kidnapped by a giant pink spider with a creepy smile and green eyes. "So, the other group saw this creature or thing after hunting?" Elora asked her wolf troops. "Yes, but this time, I think one of the have capture the wolf that you've put in charge with." They said. 

"Ugh, wild sickos are out in the forest. They just don't know who they're messing with. Alright, question some of the hunting groups to see what else they know about this "thing" and what happened to the one of the wolves." She said that made the troop nod their head before walking off while Elora just sighs as she walks off. She reach to the pond, where her friends are swimming with some wolves in the lake. "Come on, you green boi! It's not gonna shock you or anything! You're not a toy bot anymore." Kissy said to Boogie Bot when he refuses to go in. 

"For the last time, Kissy, I'm not jumping into that lake! Me and water don't mix. And besides, last time, a bunch piranhas bit me." Boogie Bot said. "But this water doesn't have any thing living in here. It's fine!" Huggy exclaimed. "But- I- Elora, back me up here!" He looks at her desperately. "Um, I'm gonna come back to you on that but I just wanted to ask if you guys have seen some strange creature thing that's been taking other wolves?" She asked. "We don't know. What does it look like?" Catbee asked. 

"Well, from what I've heard, it's skin is entirely hot pink, very long kinda noddle like four legs and  green glowing eyes." She said. "Hmm, that description kinda reminds me of someone familiar back at the toy factory but I can't put my finger on it." Poppy said. "What makes you say about?" Bron asked. "I don't know, it just felt like it." She said. "Well, then if you see the creature that matches the description, call me." Before Elora can walk off, a screams was heard from the other side of place. Everyone immediately jump and quickly ran to the scene.

When they reach, a couple of wolves was cover in a few bruises and cuts and Shadow was growling as he was trying to heal from all the wounds. "What the heck happened?!" Elora exclamied. "Alpha, the creature or whatever it was came and attack most of our community but it may have taken one of our troops." They said. "Who? Who could it possibly taken?" She questioned. "Mona..." Shadow growled. "What do you mean that it taken Mona?!"  Elora exclaimed. "She's like an innocent bean but she's always be strong on herself and have some confidence!" 

"She tried all her best to protect and fight the creature but it seems like it was more strong than her." They said. "Okay, THAT'S IT! The THING can kidnapped my wolves, terrorized my community but YOU CANNOT TAKE ONE OF MY BEST TROOPS!!" She shouted with rage in her eyes, making the others flinched. "We are getting our innocent wolf bean back, one way or the other! Who's in?" "Well, due to all the attacks and the amount of the injuries of that creature has cause to us, I think that some of us can join you." They said.

"Actually, we can." Catbee said. "You guys can fight off?" Blizzard questioned. "We fighting off Huggy and Kissy when they turn crazily insane through the past 10 years. I think we got this." Boogie Bot said. "Alright, come on! Let's go?" Elora exclaimed as she lead the group to the forest. 

Meanwhile~

"Ugh...my head...w-where...where am I?" Mona groaned as she slowly gets up. She takes a look around the place and realize that she's back at the old Playtime Co. factory but the area around her is different. "Playtime Co.? What am I doing here?" She questioned to herself. She wonder around the place and ahead of her was some sort of camera room with way many screens. "Geez, I know that this place is strict on rules but they don't have to take it this far." She whispered to herself. Then she jumps onto the wheel chair and press one of the glowing buttons on the table. 

Only three screens pop up and they show the rest of the kidnapped wolves in some different rooms. One shows a group hugging together for protection, second one shows another group fighting a lot of dolls that look similar to Huggy and Kissy but in different colors and the third shows another running away from some giant purple caterpillar. "What the heck is going on? Who's reasonable for this mess?" Mona questioned. "*gasp* Another new playmate!" Mona turns around to who's voice that was. She jump off of the chair and flex her claws out. 

"Who's there?! I'm not afraid!" She then heard a BANG noise above her but when she look up, her face went pale. "It's been...so...long." 

Another Meanwhile~

The group have finally reach to the old toy factory. "So, they said that the kidnapped wolves are in there?" Huggy said. "Why does our factory have some sort of dark secret?" Kissy questioned. "Whoever taken my wolves is gonna pay!" Elora growled. "What I like to know is who or what matches the description. It feels like we know them or something." Poppy said. "Then why are we just hiding here? Let's do this!" Catbee exclaimed. They head to entrance and burst through the door, ready to fight but they found nothing. 

"Huh, it's quiet...too quiet." Elora said. "The fur on my on my neck are tingling." "The fur on my neck already went away. I have bad feelings about this." Bron said. As they inside of the vents, they found many different rooms that they've never seen before. When one of vent doors break loose, they accidentally fall into a different part of a hallway. "Okay, I wasn't expecting that." Candy Cat said. "Where are we? Never seen this part of factory before." Kissy said. "Still, I feel like I've heard of this person before but why though?" Poppy questioned. 

"Well, whoever that person is, they're gonna explain themselves about what's going on!" Elora growled. "I think the overprotectiveness have taken control over her." Catbee whispered to Bron and he nodded in agreement. "Uh, oh! Seems like there's some new playmates that are lost!" "WHO WAS THAT?!" Huggy exclaimed. "Show yourself and WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY WOLVES?!" Elora yell out. "That voice...I recognize it anywhere." Poppy said. "Where are you, mysterious person?" Boogie Bot questioned. "Look up." They look up and gasped in unison. "I knew it...

"...Mommy Long Legs."