3.

"Compost is cool. Now, stuff that in there, Eric." Molina said as we walked through the greenhouse. I zoned out and touched a flower. It was lavender. Everything in here had my senses tuned to 11. 

"I see you found the lavender, Ms. Black. If you're interested in purple flowers here's some wolfsbane" Molina said raising up a pot with wolfsbane in it. My head shot back and I took a step back. 

"uh, I'm allergic," I said as the burning scent filled my nose. I covered my nose.

"oh, I am so sorry. I didn't see that on your allergy sheet." He said putting the wolfsbane down. I sighed and nodded trying to get away from him. I turned and accidentally bumped someone in the shoulder. I ignored them and kept trying to get out of the greenhouse.

I walked toward the woods and leaned against a tree. I put my fingers on the bridge of my nose and sucked in a breath. I coughed into my elbow. I swallowed and breathed in rhythmically.

"Alright, let's go, onto the bus!" Molina yelled. I turned and looked at the kids rushing out of the greenhouse. I closed my eyes and slowed my breathing. I fixed my jacket and walked toward the sound of yelling.

----

I was the last to get on the bus. I looked around. The only open seat was behind Alice and Jasper. Jasper stood up and sat in it. He stared at me. I sighed and turned around trying to exit the bus. Molina put his hand up to me.

"Other bus is full. Look there's a seat right there" He said pointing at Alice. I sighed. I turned back around and walked over to Alice. I put my backpack down and sat next to her.

I leaned my head against the back of the seat and grabbed my headphones from out of my backpack. Alice grabbed my arm as I sat back up. I looked over at her. She was looking at my arm. The scars she left on my arm.

"I thought werewolves healed fast?" She questioned looking up at me.

"...They do. But I guess it's different when vampires are involved" I whispered then sat up fully. I sighed and put my headphones in.

"What are you listening to?" Alice questioned. I sighed. 

"Feel good inc," I said. Alice smiled slightly. She turned and looked out the window.

Why did she ask me that? And why did she smile? I looked down at my lap and stared at my arm.

----

I shook my whole body. My fur flapped back and forth. I was in my wolf form. I needed a release. I wasn't on Quileute territory. Sam would have just followed me around.

I couldn't get that Alice girl off my mind. I don't know why. All I could do about it was go for a run. It's not helping though because since I left Quileute territory I can't get her scent away from me.

My whole body cracked and I was back in human form leaning against a tree. I breathed in heavily and walked over to a tree I marked with my claws. I looked up for my backpack. It wasn't there. It had my extra clothes in it. I stashed it a while ago.

I sighed and looked around. The hair on my neck stood up. I threw my arm and turned around. A hand caught my fist. It was Alice. She was hanging from a branch by her legs. I furrowed my eyebrows and stared at her. 

She had a resting slight smile on her face. "Hi," She said. I tilted my head.

"You've been following me," I said. She handed me my backpack. I sighed and took it from her. I opened it and started getting dressed.

"Your fur is beautiful," She said. I scoffed and threw my backpack up into the tree. "No matter how smelly it is," She said. 

"Listen, if you're planning to attack me or whatever... Just don't. You'll have every shifter in the tribe on you in a matter of days." I said looking over at Alice. She was closer to me now. Our faces were inches apart.