11.

Bella had been drinking human blood to help the cravings. It was working. The baby seemed to like it.

Alice could only see the baby's future. Not Bella's. I could tell it hurt her to try. I would offer to take her to the cabin and get some away time. But with me gone, Sam would know he could attack.

I had been on patrol most nights, not like I needed the sleep. Leah seemed to be warming up to me, and the Cullens.

Jacob seemed to get angrier and angrier as the days went by. I had been spending more time with Carlisle. He and Esme were requesting to go hunting tonight. I was going with them.

Jacob was distracting them. I was ahead of the others. Emmet, Carlisle, and Esme. Esme was at the back.

I could tell some wolves were following behind. Two. They knocked Esme down. She fell down the hill.

"Keep going!" I shouted as I went after her. They chased her. I landed on them in my wolf form. I sunk my fangs into one of their necks. Emmet knocked them off their feet. We all jumped across the river and landed back on Cullen territory.

I had been trying to keep my distance from Bella. Rosalie and Alice had been taking care of her. The mixture of vampire scent and the human scent was too much for me.

I walked up the stairs of the house. Edward, Jacob, Rosalie, Alice, and Bella were all in the living room. I walked over. Rose handed Bella her cup of blood.

Bella hit the cup, dropping it. Bella reacted, reaching for it. I heard bones snap.

In an instant, I was outside. On the ground. I heard yelling and panicking. I dug my fingers into the ground.

The scent of blood became too strong. I transitioned. My name in Seth and Leah's voices echoed through my head. I stumbled slightly as I began to try and ran.

The blood. The screaming. It was too much. Seth and Leah rubbed against me, helping me stand. I shook my head.

"Are you okay?" Seth questioned.

"Blood. The blood." I stammered.

"Okay. Come with us." Leah said. Seth and Leah stayed on either side of me, helping me stay walking.

Alice appeared in front of me.

"I've got her," She said looking at Seth and Leah.

They both backed up slowly. Alice rubbed her hand against my face. I transitioned back to human form. My chest heaved up and down.

"It's okay. You won't hurt her. Come meet Renesme" She said with a smile. I shook my head. I couldn't hear Bella's heartbeat. But I could Jacob's sobs.

"She's dead," I said as a tear streamed down my face.

"Let's go for a walk"

----

I stared at the forest. The wolves were on their way. They wouldn't get past me. Edward, Alice, and Jasper all joined beside me. The wolves came over the hill. They ran at us.

I jumped at Sam. We wrestled. I transitioned, biting him in the neck. I de-transitioned. The wolves had us circled. Jacob jumped down.

"Stop! It's over!" He shouted. Sam tried to jump at Edward. Jacob stopped him. "If you kill her, you kill me!" Jacob said. Sam pushed Jacob back. Jacob transitioned.

I looked at him. I sighed. "Jacob imprinted," Edward said. "They can't hurt her. Whoever a wolf imprints on, can't be harmed" Edward continued. "It's their most absolute law."

Jacob turned around and looked at us. I nodded at him.

----

Alice brushed her hand against my face. We were sitting in the living room. We had gotten Bella dressed up. A nice blue dress.

I kissed Alice's wrists. She smiled at me. She took my hands in hers. She looked down at my wrists. She looked at her bite mark. She ran her finger along it.

Everyone turned to Bella. Her eyes opened, red. I smiled slightly.

"Looks like I got some competition," I muttered. Alice laughed.

"We should go. You need to eat." Alice said. I nodded.

----

I was standing in the cabin, messing with the small wooden wolf Jacob had given me. Everything worked out. The Volturi would want proof of Bella's turning soon but until then we would be fine.

Alice and I decided to go away for a while. We weren't sure where we were going. Kind of just feeling it out. Definitely somewhere covered heavily in trees. Somewhere we would both be able to run free.

"Ready?" Alice asked. I turned and looked at her. Everything was covered in tarps. We'd be coming back. Wouldn't want too much dust to gather. I smiled at Alice and nodded.

"Are you?" I asked raising my eyebrows. She smiled at me.

"It won't be the first time I've been away from my family." She said tilting her head as she looked up at me. I smiled down at her. I put my arms on her shoulders as I sucked in a breath. I leaned down and brushed my nose against hers.

"Think they'll be okay without me?" I asked as a branch snapping rang through my ears. Alice smiled.

"I think they'll do just fine," Alice said backing up. I sighed. I turned and walked out of the room. I saw Jacob outside the window.

Seth and Leah arose from behind him as I exited the cabin. "You're leaving?" Seth asked. I smiled sadly at him.

"I'll be back," I said.

"In ten years?!" Leah protested. Jacob put his hand up to her.

"Three. And no more high school for the Cullens. They've run out of room on their graduation cap board anyways." I said shrugging. Jacob smiled slightly at me.

"I'll be here with Renesmee." He said. I nodded to him.

"We will too!" Seth urged. I smiled at him.

"I'll be counting on it," I said. They all smiled at me.

"Come on." I heard Alice whisper. I nodded at the three wolves before turning and arriving at the car quickly. I pecked Alice on the lips before getting into the passenger's side of the car.

                               THE END.

A/N - AH, I adore this story and I hope you all do too!