7.

*New Moon*

Alice held onto my hand as we walked through the hallway. A clicking caught my attention. I looked over. It was Bella. She had taken a photo of us.

"Well, well, Bella. I see you finally got the gift from your dad" I said. She sighed.

"You were in on this too?" She questioned with a slight smile. I smiled.

"Not enough to not get you one from us" Alice said. I pulled a box out from behind me.

Bella sighed and took it. "Seriously? I said no presents" She said.

"I've already seen you open it, and you love it" Alice said energetically. I smiled at her. "And you're gonna wear it tonight, my place" Alice said. Edward scoffed.

"Don't you mean Carlisle's? You've practically moved in with Alyssa" He said. I looked at the ground and smiled.

"Okay, alright" Bella said. Alice squealed and jumped.

"Perfects See you at 7" She said as she grabbed my hand and entangled it in hers.

——

"I am death, become destroyer of worlds" I said reading from my textbook. "how grim." I said looking at Alice. She turned and smiled at me. We were sitting outside on the benches.

"Oh how humans think so highly of themselves and their creations" Alice said leaning forward and tucking my hair behind my ear. I smiled at her. I heard someone clear their throat. I turned.

It was Jacob. I smiled. "Jacob?" I questioned getting up. He smiled at me. "What're you doing here?" I asked walking over to him. I wrapped my arms around him and engulfed him in a hug.

"Uh, my dad sent me." He said. I stepped back. Alice got up and stood next to me. I waited for Jacob to continue. "He wants you to know... He said, and I quote, 'she's coming'?" Jacob said. I stared at him.

"Make sure to tell you're dad I said to quit drinking" I said patting Jacobs shoulder. I was surprised at his arm strength. "And you are filling out." I said. I stared at his arms. I looked over at Alice.

Jacob laughed. "Thanks, I might be able to beat you in arm wrestling soon" Jacob said. I scoffed.

"Oh, please" I said. He smiled at me. "You should get back to the reservation. Before Sam notices you're gone" I said. He nodded slowly and started walking away.

"Victoria being here is causing him to turn. I don't know how long he has" I whispered to Alice. She sighed.

"Do you think he'll join Sam?" She questioned. I stared at Jacobs back as he walked away.

"Yes." I said then turned and sat back down.

——

I was waiting downstairs for Alice, Edward, and Bella. Everyone was here. And they all looked so good. I looked up at the stairs. All three of them came down. Bella smiled.

"sorry about all this. We tried to rein Alice in" Carlisle said. I raised my eyebrows agreeing.

"It's not even possible" Esme said hugging Bella. "Happy birthday, Bella" Esme said.

"Thanks" Bella said. A camera flashed. Alice took a photo of them hugging. Bella looked at Alice.

"I- found it in you're bag" Alice said. Bella nodded.

"Dating older women, hot" Emmet said. I looked up at Emmet. "what?" He asked when Edward remained silent.

"you first Rosalie" Alice said handing Rose a gift for Bella. Rose stuck her hand out.