Chapter 5 Draft

Im such a huge procrastinator that it took me a whole year to remember I had to write a draft of a chapter. Bye

So hey, from now on, Deku's quirk will be called Boost Fire from now on. If you're wondering why, I was looking up clips of the F-Zero anime, and Captain Falcon's car has a move called Boost Fire, and I don't know, it just clicked with his powers. I've also changed this on the quirk info. It was previously called Flame Boost. Anyways, back to story.

All Might POV
I was chasing this villain through the sewers now. Great. I just hope the smell doesn't stay on me. The villain was fast and managed to escape through a manhole. I followed soon after. After I had came out of Th e sewers, I expected to find the sludge villain cowering in fear. But what I found instead was a green-haired civilian under the bridge with his fist outstretched and ... steaming!? There were globs of sludge along with 2 miserable looking eyes spread under the bridge. 'Did the kid do this!?' The boy just stood there in awe, amazed that the number 1 hero had just appeared in front of him. 'I still have to thank him and make sure they're safe.'

Izuku POV
'Phew, I didn't actually think I could handle a villain attack. But, what do I do now? I'm not legally allowed to use my quirk on villains. And I can't just bring this guy to the police station, they'll have questions on how he ended up the way he is!' Suddenly, the manhole below the bridge opened. And.. All Might came out of it!? I froze. I could get arrested for using my quirk. As I was thinking of the worst possible consequences, I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I yelled in surprise. "Woah there young man. Calm down."
All might was talking to me. Gotta respond. "Uh sorry, you just caught me by surprise."
"Good work you've done here young....." "Midoriya sir!"
"Well, thank you young Midoriya, I can tell you're going to be a great hero someday, but I must get going now"

To be continued