Chapter 3: Training

Okay guys, finally getting to the story, now, let us begin!

As soon as they left the doctor's office, Izuku asked his mom if he could go and test out his quirk. She said he could do it tomorrow.  And so he did. I guess.

Izuku POV
"Yes! It's tomorrow! Which is today, I guess, but still exciting! I'll finally be able to test my quirk out!" He was about to try and recreate the attack he used before, until the door swung open, revealing a distressed Inko. "IZUKU, please don't do that in here, you might set fire to something!", surprising Izuku. After calming down, Izuku and his mother decided to eat breakfast. After he was finished, he thanked Inko and asked if he could go play in the beach. The reason for this was because 1. it's Saturday, why would you want to stay inside? And 2. Izuku had concluded that in order to test his quirk, he needed a big space where not a lot of people went, so as he would not accidentally hurt anybody. And Dagobah Beach absolutely met those conditions. It was a pretty decently sized beach that no one ever visited, due to the amount of trash that accumulated at the shore. He also figured he could use the trash as targets  and he would also be cleaning the beach! " Just be careful Izuku, I don't want you passing out like last time okay?" said Inko. Izuku jumped with glee " Yes mom! Thanks!".

At Dagobah Beach
Izuku looked around in amazement. He  knew it was a lot of trash but he never knew it was THIS much. Every direction he looked, there was a piece of trash. You could barely see the actual beach. ' This will take a while to clean up'. And so he began his training.
He first tried to recreate his attack from before by punching a stove that was there. As his fist was approaching the stove, he felt the familiar warmth of his flames envelop him. As his fist collided with the stove, a falcon made of flames increased the potency of his attack, leaving a huge dent in the stove.
Izuku looked at the dent and smiled. Now all he needed was a name for the attack. He stood still, thinking of a name, and then he had one. "I'm going to name it my Falcon Punch!

Whew. 400+ words now. I'll try to make the next chapter longer, but no promises!