Chapter 1:Izukus Quirk

(I'm going to skip to the part where they are at the quirk doctor, also Izuku WILL be getting the quirk from the start)
Izuku POV
As we were on our way to see the quirk doctor , I was getting excited thinking what quirk I would get. But no matter the quirk, I'll use it to become a hero!
Inko's POV
We finally got to the quirk doctor and went through some tests and answered a couple of questions. After about an hour or so, the doctor confirmed he would have a quirk, it was just a matter of waiting for it to show up. Izuku was so happy when they told him he was going to have a quirk, he wouldn't stop jumping up and down until we got home!
Nobody's POV
As Izuku was going to school, he saw his friend Kachan bullying a kid with a weak quirk. As he went to protect the kid, his hand instinctively rolled into a fist as it was enveloped in flames.
"Stop it Kachan!" Yelled Izuku. When his punch finally landed, the flames formed the shape of a falcon, sending him flying into a wall.

That's the end of the chapter, I know it was short and I'm hoping to make longer and better chapters next time.
Once again I'm fully open to criticism and any tips you might have. Until the next chapter I guess.