Izuku Quirk Info

Izuku Quirk Info

Quirk: Boost Fire (although Izuku called it falcons justice in the chapter where he got his quirk, he obviously had to change it to something different)

Abilities: Depending on how the user uses the quirk, it can strengthen the speed and overall strength of their attacks in certain parts of or all throughout their body using the flames that surround them. User also has slight control over shape, size, strength, and intensity of the flames they produce.

Izuku's Special Attacks

Falcon Punch
Izuku gathers a lot of energy into his fist, producing lots of flames around it forming the shape of a falcon, and smashes the fist into his opponent, causing major damage if the blow connects.

Falcon Kick
This move can be used in the air or ground. If used on the ground, Izuku will charge up his leg with flames and kick in a certain direction, usually towards the opponent, causing to fly slightly above ground with his leg still pointed in the direction. If used in the air, Izuku would use this to fly slightly higher or to land quicker, otherwise completely the same as using it on the ground.

Raptor Boost

This move can also be used on the ground or in the air. This move will let Izuku use his arm as a propeller and boost forward temporarily as means to gain distance or to hit an opponent. If used in the air, when Izukus arm hits his enemy, he'll be able to smash them down to the ground or drag them with him. If used on the ground, it will be used to hit opponents into the air.

Falcon Dive

Similar to the Raptor Boost, this move move will be used to propel him upwards to gain height or grab an oponnent midair. If Izuku does grab an enemy midair, he will leave a small explosion of flames before kicking of off them in order to gain more height and and blow the enemy away.

Well, that's the end of it. I will make an updated version of this once Izuku gets OFA since it boosts quirks. I will try to get to the actual story next chapter. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it! See you later!