Chapter 2

Warning: this chapter is pretty short so you probably won't last 30 seconds reading it. It's getting kind of hard to come up with ideas, but something will come to me for the next chapter.

Nobody's POV
After Kachan got knocked out after being punched by Izuku, Izuku fell down from exhaustion since this was his first time ever using his quirk.
It took him an entire day to recover his stamina in the nurses office, but after the school bell rang he was excited to tell his mom that his quirk finally developed! After he told her about it, they instantly went to the doctort to go check it out.

Inko's POV
When we got to the quirk doctor, he made some tests and finally told us what his quirk is.
"His quirk can apparently create flames that can boost him forward or increase the strength of his attacks depending on how he uses it." The doctor explained. When I looked back at Izuku, he had a special glint in his eye, which made me happy for him, since now he could accomplish his goal of becoming a hero. I asked him what he wanted to call his quirk and he responded, "Since the first time I used my flames looked like a falcon, I want to call my quirk Falcon's Justice!

I know this chapter was extremely short but as I say again I'm not a very good writer. But I promise I will make an attempt at making longer and better chapters. Keyword: TRY. Thank you for reading this and once again, criticism and comments are extremely helpful if you wish to leave some. Goodbye!