Chapter 4

Hello readers! Before anything else, shoutout to CrimsonoftheKing for all the support they have given me. Go give them a hard follow. Anyways, back to the story!

10 years later
As Izuku grew up, he managed to be able to gain better control of his quirk little by little. He had figured out that he can increase or decrease the intensity of his Falcon Punch. But that also meant it changed the time it took to hit. For a punch with the lowest intensity(his very first punch as a kid) took barely a second to accomplish. His strongest punch (which he dubs the Might Falcon Punch)however,took 5 seconds. (I'll put in more info on this in the next chapter, where I'll give an updated version of his abilities. So just go with it.) As for his body, he came up with a training regimen that allowed him to work his body in order to gain muscle quickly( basically All Might's American Dream Plan) and allowed him to have time to work on his quirk at the same time. At the end of the day, he would do a sort of obstacle course. He would try to get to the end as fast as possible while destroying any obstacles. And sometimes he would train with Katsuki. After Bakugo had been hit by Izuku, he had respected him and treated him as an equal. He still thought he was the best and kinda bullied everyone else. If he got too far, Bakugo was stopped by Izuku. Which worked. Anyways, enough describing, back to character point of view.

Izuku was in class doing work until the teacher came in, holding a stack of papers. "Calm down class, calm down. As you might already know, your third year is coming to an end, so you must choose what you want to become for the future." The teacher then turned and threw the papers into the air "But who am I kidding, you all want to be heroes, right!" All of the class yelled in excitement as they started showing off their quirks. "Don't lump me and Deku with these extras teach!" Everyone stopped and just looked angrily at Bakugou. "What, you think you're better than us!" Bakugou just laughed it off. "Actually Izuku and Bakugou are signing up to go to U.A." Everyone just looked dumbfounded at this. U.A. was a hard school to get into, so Izuku couldn't blame them for their shock. But everyone in the classroom silently agreed that they both had a high chance of getting in, they both had the best grades in the entire school, along with quirks that would definitely make them heroes.

After School
Izuku had to go through a different route than usual, so he couldn't walk with Kachan like usual. His mom had asked him if he could go get groceries, to which he politely said yes (like the respectful son he is). And went through a shortcut to get to the store quicker.
"Hmm, I wonder if I have enough money to buy mochi on the way back?" As he was passing under the bridge, he heard a rattle, he stopped and listened. Suddenly, sludge pooped out of the manhole that was behind him. "Damn it, he's faster than I thought, better find cover fast!" The sludge than looked at deku "Ah a meatshield, perfect! No stand still kid!" 'A villain? Better be on my guard' Izuku then got into a fighting stance. "What are you gonna do, blow me to pieces?" Asked the villain tauntingly, slowly approaching the boy. "You know, what a great idea!" The villain looked puzzled, until Izuku jumped at him, starting to attack. "FALCOOOOON PUUUNCH!!!" All the villain saw before he exploded was a humongous falcon of flames. After Izuku had sealed with that, he contemplated about what to do, until he heard the manhole cover move and rattle again. He got ready to fight, until a familiar figure popped out. "HAHA! Don't worry citizen! Why? Because I AM HERE!
End of Chapter

Ugh, finally done with this one. At least it was longer than the last one huh? Well anyways, thanks for everything. Also, I WILL be adding Capt. Falcon's car into the story. How you ask? Well Dagobah beach. That's all I'm going to say. Bye bye!