Chapter 4: EarthBread

World building. It's one of the most important aspects of a story that helps establish the setting of the story taking place. Certainly one of the best things I like about most games like Cookie Run and Genshin Impact.

Also, wow! Just, wow! My first fanfic ever wrote, and it's ranked No. 1 for #cookierunovenbreak! Thanks, y'all!

With that out of the way, time to continue this story!

=========================================================================

Clover: After a recent sandwich delivery, the nameless cookie decided to learn more about the world of EarthBread for the sake of self-discovery.

Said Clover Cookie as Blank Cookie exited the sandwich diner wiping his forehead, but not before greeting farewell to Sandwich Cookie. That's when Blank Cookie noticed the bard leaning next to a tree.

Blank: Hmm? Who are you?

Clover chuckled before replying with a bow.

Clover: Clover Cookie. Don't mind me. I'm just a bard who loves to sing about every cookie's tales, including yours.

Clover strummed his lyre. His statement earned him a confused look from the cookie.

Blank: Oh. Okay. Good luck with that.

Blank Cookie waved goodbye at the bard before heading off. Clover smiled warmly as he left.

Clover: May luck follow you on your adventures.

.............................................

My POV

Huh. That's strange. I never met that cookie before, yet I couldn't help but felt like I've seen him somewhere. Like, he's been following me around but at the same time he wasn't. Meh, must be my imagination.

====================================================================

(I Promise: by No Seung Ho (Nemesis))

(Woah-oh-oh-oh

Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh)

Opening begins with Blank Cookie waking up from the Oven. He looks at the Witch eating a gingerbread cookie and gets horrified, forcing him to run away and jump out of the window.

(Woah-oh-oh-oh

Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh)

He ran away from some cake monsters, but tripped over. Then a Jelly Worm towered above him, making him curl up in fear of getting eaten.

Then the heroic cookies (GingerBrave, Strawberry, Wizard, Chili Pepper, and Custard III) came to the rescue and defeated the monsters harassing Blank.

Blank watched them in awe. Then GingerBrave offered his hand as the rest of his group stood behind him.

Blank stares for a moment before hesitantly grabbing GingerBrave's hand as the title appears.