Chapter 7: Merry Berry Love

Hello! UltraSmasher here! And now we're finally heading to the 'harem' part of the story.

Now, before we begin, I'd like to say a few things.

The whole reason I'm writing this fanfic is because there's hardly any Cookie Run harem stories in any fanfiction website. Which kinda disappoints me because there's plenty of Cookie Run characters in both OvenBreak and Kingdom, and even from the previous games combined. Sure, Cookie Run is a kids game, yet that hasn't stopped many authors from writing 'mature' fanfics every now and then. So why haven't they make a harem fanfic out of this game yet?

Plus, I was inspired by many authors who have written kid-friendly fanfics over the years, including @TheNintegaGuy for one of their fanfic series [MLP FiM: The Hero of Equestria] and [MLP Equestria Girls: The Hero of Canterlot High]. You should check those out.

Anyway, enjoy the story!

=========================================================================

Under the shining Sun, Clover Cookie was seen playing his lute on a bench near the sandwich diner where Blank Cookie is working.

Clover: A week has passed since the awaited festival has cancelled by the downpour, but that was the day the nameless cookie found his first love in the form of the local singing idol. However, this predicament has created a rift between him and the shy and the cheerful cookies. How will he solve this conflict?

=========================================================================

Me: Phew! What a day.

After another sandwich delivery, I returned to the diner wiping some sweat off my forehead.

*Ring!*

Soon the door opened to reveal GingerBrave, GingerBright, Strawberry, Wizard, Zombie, and Cherry Cookies.

GingerBrave: Hello, Blank Cookie!

Me: Oh. Hi guys. What brings you here?

I waved at the gang. Who all waved back. Though Strawberry and Cherry were only waving half-heartedly.

My smile lowered a bit, a little bit sad on the inside. Did they know about the lie?

GingerBrave: We're buying sandwiches for lunch. Wanna hang out with us?

Darn. I promised Parfait Cookie that we'll be doing another live streaming afterwards. B-but I'm still unsure if I should tell them that.

Me: I-I'm so sorry, guys. I-I have another chore to do. I promised a friend of mine that I'll help her afterwards.

I quietly gave Parfait, er......., Cashier Cookie a wink, who winked in return.

Strawberry Cookie lowered her head, while Cherry Cookie frowned.

GingerBrave: Oh........ Okay. Catch ya later, buddy.

I waved goodbye as they went to the counter to buy some sandwiches. I honestly feel guilty about lying to my friends........ Especially Strawberry and Cherry....

Sandwich: Oi! Blank! You still have a few more deliveries to make!

Sandwich yelled from the kitchen.