Chapter 5: Paru-paru-PARFAIT! (Part 1)

Hello! Ultrasmasher here! Now featuring the first chapter of what I'd consider a side-story, where Blank Cookie explores the Cookie Kingdom and interact with other cookies within the kingdom. And in this arc, Blank Cookie is about to meet the upcoming superstar, Parfait Cookie!

===========================================================================

Clover: Back to the scene where the nameless cookie spotted the rising star in the dough, or flesh as you humans would say, he's currently unsure what to do.

Said Clover Cookie as he was still sitting on top of the tree branch, and resumed strumming his lyre.

===========================================================================

Me: "Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh! I can't believe I'm seeing Parfait Cookie in the dough! She looks even more beautiful in person!"

I peeked out from behind the tree again to watch Parfait Cookie strumming her guitar, singing in front of her CookiePhone. Geez, how does she do that with such long sleeves? Apparently she's been doing live streaming performances via CookieTube. It is a great start.

Me: "Hmm. She said someone was playing her song and liked it. Perhaps she's talking about me? I did watched one of her videos befo-ah.....

Oh shoot! Why now of all times a leaf had to tickle my (non-existent) nose!?

Me: Ah.... Ahhhhhhhh..... AAAAAAHHHH....!

Don't sneeze! Don't sneeze! Don't sneeze!

Me: *Phew!*

T-that was close...... Almost blew my cover back th-

Me: ACHOO!!!

Oh crumbs!

Parfait: Who's there!?

Me: "Can't let her see me! I gotta get outta here!"

So I ran from the tree before Parfait could see me.

===========================================================================

(I Promise: by No Seung Ho (Nemesis))

(Woah-oh-oh-oh

Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh)

Opening begins with Blank Cookie waking up from the Oven. He looks at the Witch eating a gingerbread cookie and gets horrified, forcing him to run away and jump out of the window.

(Woah-oh-oh-oh

Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh)

He ran away from some cake monsters, but tripped over. Then a Jelly Worm towered above him, making him curl up in fear of getting eaten.

Then the heroic cookies (GingerBrave, Strawberry, Wizard, Chili Pepper, and Custard III) came to the rescue and defeated the monsters harassing Blank.

Blank watched them in awe. Then GingerBrave offered his hand as the rest of his group stood behind him.

Blank stares for a moment before hesitantly grabbing GingerBrave's hand as the title appears.