Chapter 8: To the Castle!

Hi there, UltraSmasher here! So apparently, I've noticed that many fanfictions have their images suddenly censored or missing, including mine. Like WHAT THE HECK IS GOIN' ON AROUND HERE!?

*Ahem* Hopefully Wattpad addresses this issue and do something about it, cuz I'm really frustrated about having to re-upload all of those censored images.

Anyway, enjoy this latest chapter, folks!

A/N: For some reason, the English version of the CRK YouTube channel has removed the {I Promise} music video. Not sure why they did that when they haven't removed other music videos. So I'll have to replace it with the one from the Korean version of the channel until they re-upload it.

=========================================================================

Birds can be heard chirping under the morning sun as one of them lands on Clover Cookie's hand.

Clover: After some heartwarming confessions and a sleepover, the nameless cookie decides to make his move and begins his first lesson in combat.

======================================================================

I felt morning sun in my eyes as I opened them, and the first thing I saw was Strawberry Cookie sleeping blissfully. I looked to my left to find Cherry Cookie also sleeping blissfully.

Me: "I always wondered just how cute they can get?"

I smiled happily before at my two of my three girlfriends. I then noticed that I'm the first one to wake up. Everyone else is still asleep. Guess we all really had a fun sleepover that we slept away the whole night.

Not wanting to disturb their slumber, I gently moved myself from my girlfriends' arms to get from my sleeping bag.

Or trying at least.....

Strawberry: Mmmm......

Strawberry Cookie groaned, waking up to find me already awake.

Strawberry: Good morning, Blank Cookie......

She sat up, smiling at me despite her mouth being hidden under her hoodie.

Me: Good morning, Strawberry Cookie.

Cherry: Nnnngaaaaaaaaaahh..... Is it morning already?

Cherry Cookie also woke up, stretching her arms.

Me: Shh..... Good morning to you too, Cherry Cookie.

Cherry noticed that everyone else was still asleep.

Cherry: Wow. Looks like we're the first ones to wake up today.

Me: Shh... We don't wanna wake them up yet. I was planning on making breakfast to surprise you all. But it looks like you girls managed to get up early too.

I whispered to my girlfriends.

Strawberry: Perhaps we can help. What breakfast are you planning to make?

Strawberry asked me, digging her hands into her hoodie's pockets.

Me: Well. I'm planning on making sandwiches. I haven't learned how to cook yet.