The Most Delicious Duel!

The author, UltraSmasher, was playing on a keyboard as he looked at the readers.

UltraSmasher: These are the rules of the duel.

At the Cookie arena, a battle between Custard Cookie III and Royal Berry Cookies' teams ensues.

UltraSmasher: All duels must have a perfectly. Epic. Music!

Knight Cookie, who is riding his horse, is dodging cannonballs.

"CLASH!"

Red Knight Cookie lowered his visor as he charged towards Knight Cookie.

"ROYALE!"

Knight Cookie charged towards Red Knight as well.

"Pick a fight with anyone!"

Knight finally pushed Red Knight off his horse with his jousting lance. The blue knight raised his lance victoriously as a Baby Velvet Dragon gets summoned. The Baby Velvet Dragon flew towards Pilot Cookie's balloon and spat a fireball at him, forcing him to drop a bomb to extinguish the flames.

"CLASH!"

The cake dragon flew to the ground, only to get shot away by Rye Cookie.

"ROYALE!"

The cowgirl sang to the lyrics along with some newly summoned Skelecake Footmen.

"It's got lightning and skeletons!"

Rye gets zapped by lightning, stunning her as the Skelecakes begin attacking Knight Cookie. Meanwhile, a Cake Hog Rider attempts to jump over the moat, only to get knocked off it's Roll Cake Hog by a cannonball. Then a trio of Ginkgoblins pounced at GingerBrave.

"Duel players in real time,"

GingerBrave and the Ginkgoblins paused to sing to the lyrics while Knight Cookie knocked away a Skelecake with his lance.

"Destroy towers in real time."

While singing, GingerBrave kicks away a Ginkgoblin while knocking away another with his candy cane. The third Ginkgoblin pulls his hair up, forcing the Cookie to pull him off his head.

"Play your troops take a stand and you've got the upper hand destroy the king and win the crown in-"

A giant fireball was launched from Custard Cookie III's side of the arena and headed towards Royal Berry Cookie's tower, where the Hollyberrian King was shooting his enemies with his cannon.

"CLASH..."

Royal Berry shook his fist at the inevitable while singing to the lyrics.

"ROYALE!!!"

He sang the last word as the fireball crashed into his tower, destroying it into pieces.

UltraSmasher: That was a rule of the Duel.

The Hollyberrian King dizzily gets up from the rubble, singed, but alive, and pretty much lost some of his dignity.

UltraSmasher: The most Delicious Duel! 

[Cookie Run Clash!]

====================================================================

Again, just like with [HAMMER JAM], I wrote this for fun.

Hope you enjoyed!