HAMMER JAM!

This chapter is not canon to this fanfiction. I just thought about writing this for fun and show it to my fellow readers.

=========================================================================

Scene opening to a bird's eye view of Cookie Kingdom where we hear sounds of a loud hammer tapping.

"Come on, Builder!" (Hammer Jam!)

A Sugar Gnome is hammering a cannon, with GingerBrave Cookie holding the nail.

"Come on now, Builder!" (Hammer Jam!)

Another Sugar Gnome is hammering another cannon, with Strawberry Cookie holding the nail.

"@_¥*/#$?&@%&£€&!" (Hammer Jam!)

Instead of a Sugar Gnome, Muscle Cookie was the one hammering the third cannon, with his bare hands! Wizard Cookie was holding the nail.

"Hammer hammer jam! Hammer jam! Hammer hammer jam!"

The second Sugar Gnome then tossed his hammer into the air.

"Oooooh! You better catch that hammer!"

The hammer landed on another Sugar Gnome. Who began tapping a metal bowl with two hammers. Around him are Tiger Lily Cookie and Butter Tiger tapping the bowl with their hammers curiously, while Zombie Cookie was just gaiting on the edge of the bowl.

"Jammer ham!"

The Sugar Gnome then tossed the hammer into the air, but accidentally knocked Zombie Cookie's head off his body in the process, making him cringe while Zombie Cookie was touching where his head used to be.

"HAMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR JAM!!!"

Zombie Cookie's head flew alongside the hammer before the hammer landed onto another Sugar Gnome's hand.

"Hammer hammer hammer jam. Hammer hammer jam. Hammer jam."

Two Sugar Gnomes began hammering two Cookie's houses before they proceeded to merge into a tall mansion.

"What's that? Hammer hammer jam!"

Angel and Devil Cookies flew above the Cookie Mansion before clapping their hands to the song. The Cookie Mansion opened the door to reveal several Cookies dancing inside.

"Hammer hammer hammer jam! Hammer jam!"

The Sugar Gnome then tossed the hammer into the air as the background turned black.

"Hammer jam? Hammer jam!"

Then the background music changed to classical music as several Sugar Gnomes held their hammers up and formed like peacock's unfolding tail.

(Hammer jam. Hammer jam. Hammer jam. Jam a ham.)

They then formed a line to hammer each firecracker cannon.

"Hammeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrr!"

Muscle Cookie pulled up a rope elevator where a Sugar Gnome was riding on.

Then the classical music changed back to funky music as the Sugar Gnome reached the top of the Cookie Kingdom's castle and hammered it once.

"Hammer hammer hammer time. Hammer jam. Hammer jam. Hammer jam. Hammer hammer jam. Wawawham wham wham wawawawham!"

All of the Cookies in the kingdom cheered for the Sugar Gnome as fireworks erupted from the castle.

"Hammer hammer hammer hammeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer-"

Pilot Cookie, who was piloting his plane and going for a landing, was forced to steer his plane to dodge a hammer thrown at him.

"JAM!"

=========================================================================

Do you like this skit? This chapter is dedicated to the Sugar Gnomes who built the kingdom for our heroes to flourish.