Chapter 10: Best Spring Picnic Ever! (Part 1)

Today, I decided to visit the gym. Yes, just visiting with no intention of training today, since I just left from my sword training from Knight and White Choco Cookies. I rolled my shoulder due to the fatigue from swinging the sword.

Me: "Hmm.......... Definitely looks like your average gym."

I examined the surroundings of this gym. Nothing looks out of the ordinary. Heck, I even saw Muscle Cookie weightlifting on the bench, spouting random words involving fitness, muscles and stuff.

I shook my head in amusement at the sight. Good grief, there's never a dull moment in this kingdom, eh?

Then I turned my attention to a male Cookie with red pepper hair punching and kicking a sandbag with all of his might.

???: HIYAH!!!

Then his fist gets ignited in flames as he threw the punch at the sandbag!

BOOM!!!

-making it explode as a hole was formed at the back of the sandbag, with sand spilling out of it!

Muscle: Dang it, Red Pepper Cookie! That's the third bag this week!

The muscular Cookie scolded the red boxer from the bench.

Red: Oh come on! It's not my fault this bag can't handle the firepower!

Me: "Hold on. Did Muscle Cookie say his name is Red Pepper Cookie? Could he be related to Chili Pepper Cookie? Only one way to find out."

I walked into the gym and greeted Muscle Cookie.

Me: Morning, Muscle Cookie.

That's when the muscular Cookie saw me and placed the barbell on the bench.

Muscle: Good morning, Little Man! Lookin' to do some workin' out?

I shook my head at Muscle's question.

Me: Nah. Just thought I'd check this place out before I start training next time.

That eventually got the red hot fighter's attention.

Red: Yo! Can you fight?

He immediately asked. His eyes lit with fiery aura.

It's rather........... uncomfortable to say the least.

Though it does beg the question.

Me: A-are you by any chance related to Chili Pepper Cookie?

That's when Red let out an exasperated sigh.