😠<>Gilayn<>😠 - 3

I wanted to go over directly but Fei suggested I change into something less formal so that I don't stand out at Gemini ♊️ .

After giving it some thought I realised a relaxed look and approach would definitely get me better results from this Kirrin guy.

These artsy kind like laid back individuals after all.
A three piece suit may not only put him off but also most probably antagonise him.

The drummers I knew back in uni were quite rough and tumble kind of people who would avoid people in formal wear as if their life depended on it.

But still I have a status and I can't sure as hell wear ripped jeans and tees.

Fei as per usual presented me with a solution,

"Sir, if I may suggest ... an open collar shirt with the black garden jacket you own with the ..."

"Thank you for your input, I think I get the picture." I interrupted

"Glad to be of service Sir." He chirped brightly.

In essence I was relieved to be dealing with someone not from the upper crust.
I would be able to actually relax around him because he wouldn't know me from Adam and most probably would be most interested in the compensation I could offer him in exchange for the showcase of his talents at my establishments.

Yes, ofcourse if he is a hit I can have him perform at my other clubs and maybe ... even at some of the galas that are held yearly at my hotels. After all the younger crowds wanna rock out while their parents talk shop.

The commendation of my events would be on everyone's lips age irrespective!

The possibilities are endless!

O০००০OO০००০OO০००০OO০००০O

After a quick change.
Just replacing my shirt, tie n vest coat in favour of a v-neck tee I decided to GrabCab to Gemini.
Which just made my driver give me a dumbfounded look when I gave him the evening off.
Fei literally pranced off when I told him he wouldn't need to chaperone me.
The man for some reason is wierd as hell, but extremely meticulous too so I put up with him for the company's sake.

O০००০OO০००০OO০००০OO০००০O

Nursing my mug of chilled beer 🍺 alone. I can finally relax in the semi darkness of this club.

Being under strobe lights after years was a little jarring but it felt like an old sweater that you find again in the attic put it on and it makes you feel like you have finally come home.

I miss playing the guitar.
I miss my band.
I miss my friends.
I miss being carefree.
Not being buckled down with responsibility and expectations of others their eyes glued on me.