😠<>Gilayn<>😠 - 4

*He's getting drunk!.

*I am sure he just chugged down a minimum 2 mugs of beer after the three cocktails he'd gulped down in between his sets.*

*So much for him only drinking energy drinks.*

*Is This what he does every week after our dates?*

*What ! The ! Hell!*

*Did the bartender just line up 5 shots in front of him.*

*Okay! THAT'S IT!*

*I have to do something!*

I abandon my table to stop my fiancé.

I know this is the age for him to live a little, but mixing alcohols isn't a good idea whatever his age.

"You?"

I hear a snarled shout behind me as I get up and turn to the source to have a few more loud exclamation flung my way

"What the hell are you doing here?"
Jay demands getting in my face as I begin to make my way closer to the bar.

"None of your business!" I snarl back.

"This is my establishment and I want you out!"

"Well the guy in the tie dye shirt getting drunk at the bar is my fiancé I need to take home! Or would you prefer to throw me out and then explain to the cops why you refused to allow me to take my inebriated family home." I sneered in his face happy to get the upper hand.

Hearing my words he spins around to glare towards the bar only to yell yet again
"What the fuck! Why is that kid getting drunk? I thought he left after his set like he does every week."
The man can shriek!

"It's your fault you know!" He suddenly turns and scolds me.

"Every single time you are a fucktard to him he comes here and drinks himself silly. Leo and I have to clean him up and wipe his tears. Every. Single. Time."

*Every. Single. Time.* those three words pierce through like a javelin.

I have been leading him to hurt himself for a while?

Was Yi right?
Was Kuea infact truly in love with me?

My inner turmoil needed to be put on hold when I heard the crash of something.

Kuea had toppled over a bar stool and was lying prone over it.

I watch a man with corn rows, a under cut, multiple piercings and a deep scowl help him back to his feet.

I watch a man with corn rows,  a under cut, multiple piercings and a deep scowl help him back to his feet

I reach them in quick strides reaching out to take him into my arms.

"I'll take him." I demand as I reach out to pull Kuea into my arms but the man's free arm shoots out, open palm slamming against my chest to block me.