~ Ch 12 ~

Ch Info

Warning: Threesome, sex toys, just overall sex themes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N Pov -

As soon as they finished talking they dragged me upstairs with no hesitant. Both of the girls start slowly stripping off their clothes, looking at me and making some suggestive gestures. Ririka was the first one to fully get rid of her clothes, she made her way towards me, kissing my neck, holding me close to her body. Her touch was gentle as if one wrong movement could break me.

Kirari had finished getting rid of, her hands immediately going to my thighs spreading a bit, laying her hand to rest close to my cunt. Ririka moved behind me to allow her sister to have access to the front of my body. She softly starts biting my neck, while kirari moves in between my thighs.

"Your dripping wet puppy, What do you say sister should we do as she wishes?" Kirari says with a low tone.

"I think we should have our pleasures filled first, if she's good then maybe we'll consider it" Ririka responded then bit my neck harshly, causing me to whimper.

Kirari pulls away while ririka continues to bite my neck. I watch her movement and realize that she's heading to where she keeps all of her toys. She grabs some stuff that I couldn't really see, and heads back to where we are. Kirari lays them down on the table. The Items were a collar, leash, rope, vibrators, strap on and dildos.

Kirari grabs the collar and puts it on me then attaches the leash to it. She sits down and tugs the leash motioning for me to put my head in between her thighs. I get the message she was trying to say and begin licking her cunt

"Mph~ just like that puppy~" Kirari moans softly

I start licking faster, sucking her clit occasionally. Suddenly I feel my hand be pulled aside and a sudden pressure and wetness touch it. I look to my side and see ririka was the cause of this change, I move my hand and start rubbing her clit with my thumb.I turn my focus back onto kirari, softly biting her clit, resulting in her moaning out loudly.

Kirari grips my hair as I stick my tongue into her cunt, moaning at the taste. While thrusting my tongue out, I insert two fingers into ririka thrusting at the same rate. I keep this up for a while, feeling the girl's body begin to shake. Both of them moaning loudly and moving their hips to get more friction.

"Oh fuck im so close~" ririka moans out loud

"Same here sister~ be a good pup and make sure your mommies cum~" kirari says shakily.

I thrust as fast as I could, trying to give them the most pleasure. After some time ririka was the first tocum, letting out a scream as she came all over my hand. Not long after kirari cums as well, muffling her loud moan with her hand. I slow down on the thrusting so they can ride out their highs then pull away panting heavily.

"Did i do good mommy~ oh please tell me I did good~" I whine while softly kissing and nipping at kiraris thighs

Kirari pets my head causing me to lean into her hand a bit.

"What do you say dear sister ~" kirari says

"I say she was, let give our cute little puppy her reward~" ririka responded

Kirari grabs the rope and starts tying it around my torso making my boobs pop out more than moving down to tie around my thighs making sure they stay spread apart. As Kirari is doing this Ririka puts a 7 inch strap on and grabs a 4 inch bullet vibrator. Once she is done, kirari moves away from me allowing ririka to sit between my legs. Kirari puts on a 8 inch strap as ririka pushes the bullet vibrator into my cunt.

"Oh fuck~" I moan out

Ririka just giggles and drags a finger through my folds. "So wet for us puppy~" She says as she licks her finger then positions the tip of the strap at my entrance. Slowly she thrusts into my cunt making the vibe press more into my g spot, resulting in me shivering in pleasure. Kirari moved so she was over my face, the strap hovering over my mouth.

"Open your mouth pup"

I shake my head to tease her, suddenly I feel a sharp pain on my ass and my face. I realized that both of them had slapped me, I whined and opened my mouth. Kirari roughly thrusts the strap into my mouth. Almost at the same time, they start thrusting teasingly slow. I try to move my hips so that they get the hint to go faster, but ririka grabs my hips instead and just thrusts hard. Kirari smirks, thrusting fast causing me to gag on the strap.

"Dumb little slut cant handle two cocks~ Guess we have to train you~" Kirari smirks

As soon as she finishes speaking both of them thrust fast, catching me off guard and making me tear up from the pleasure. Ririka kisses my chest and starts leaving hickies all over making Kirari noticeably jealous, making her thrust faster. My legs started shaking and I felt a tight knot in my stomach starting to form. I tap Kiraris' thighs to let her know.

"Awww the puppy is close isn't she?~ Well since you let me know I guess I'll let you cum~" She says in a mocking tone than motions to ririka to let it all out.

Ririka thrusts as hard as she can, making the vibe abuse my gspot. I grip the bed sheets, moaning into a kiraris strap. Unable to hold back anymore, I cum hard on the ririka strap. They both let me ride out my high, then pull out. I whine from the loss and let my body relax into the bed while the girls take off the straps and everything on my body.

Once they are done they climb into bed with me, sandwiching me in a cuddle. I smile at the warmth and eventually drift off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1024

A/N: And just like that Im alive again. A lot happened while i was away so i apologize for leaving y'all without update. I actually had this chapter sitting on my computer for months just never finished it. Its not as good as i wanted but it's something. Anyway I want to know if you guys have suggestions for this story, I'll also be trying to update lover boy tomorrow but no promises. Love you guys and Have a good day/afternoon/night.