~Intro~

Ch Info:

(Y/N) - Your Name

(S/C) - Skin Color

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 3rd Pov -

The Momobamis were the most powerful clan in all of japan, They were able to own whatever and whoever they wanted to. So of course when the leader of the clan, Kirari asked for a pet she was granted one. But she had never expected wake up to a girl straddling her, especially a girl with white wolf ears and a white tail. This was the start of Kirari's new life as a special pet owner. 

-Kirari Pov-

"Who are you?" I say as I study the (S/C) girl currently straddling me

"I'm (Y/N), I'm your pet starting from today" She says with a smile. 

This had caught me off guard, yes I had asked for a pet but I never expected father to get me a wolf girl. As I study the girl more, I soon realized that the only thing she was wearing nothing expect for a collar, I grabbed the gold locket that hanged from it to read 'Property of Kirari Momobami'. As I read that a sense of pride rushed over me, To own a werewolf is such a luxury very few have. 

"Well (Y/N) if you mind getting off me, I have school to attend to" I say resulting the girl to tilt her head

"School? Will I be able to tag along, I don't want to leave mistress" She says innocently, My face turns red and I cover my mouth.

I clear my throat as I calm down, then proceed to stand up walking to my closet pulling out two of the school uniforms. I turn around and hand one to her then proceed to point to the bathroom. "Go put the uniform in there (Y/N)" I say as I start to change myself. (Y/N) sits on the floor confused not moving. I sigh as result then crouch down and begin to put the outfit on the girl. 

As soon as it was on properly, Which was a while, I make her stand up and reach for her collar. She smacks my hand away, causing me to be shocked and study the girls face. Fear was in her eyes, probably as a result of me trying to take off the collar and her smacking me. 

"I'm sorry mistress, its just your father said to never take it off or else ill get punished" She says shaking.

I hummed then smirked amused at the girls obedience, I close the space between us by pinning her to the wall moving my leg between her thighs. She tilts her head looking at me confused causing me to blush again and pull away.

"Ara Ara she is so innocent I cant help but find it cute" I thought to myself. "Well we should be off to school Ill have Sayaka prepare breakfast at our arrival but first your ears, Can you make them disappear?" I say

The girls nods before shifting so her ears and tail are gone, I smirk and grab her hand taking her to the limo. The butler opens the door and (Y/N) goes inside, I follow shorty. I pull out my phone and message Sayaka.

President <3

Sayaka be a dear and prepare two bentos for my arrival.

I will be having a guest with me

Sayaka

Yes President, Ill get started

I smile at her response before putting my phone away. I turn to (Y/N) to find her staring out the window. "Cute" I thought I turn to stare out my window then feel a sudden my pressure on my side. I look down to see (Y/N) holding my arm leaning against me. As the limo pulled to a stop, The door opened, I pulled the wolf girl out. She stayed clinging to my arm as I walked into the school. Whispers can be heard everywhere but I simply ignored them. As a I near the student council room, I see the door open as Ririka walks out, she turns to look at me before leaving. I shrug and enter the room, I sit on my chair and began to relax, only to feel warmth on my lap. And there she was, (Y/N) sitting on my lap. I couldn't help but smirk at how dependent the girl was, that would come use later on. I pet her as Sayaka enters the room, I see as she gets closer glaring at my pet and sets the two bentos in front of me.

"Madam president if you don't mind me asking but who is she" She asks with 'slight' jealousy in her voice.

"She's my personal pet Sayaka, and I suggest you two play nice, she is very special" I say with mu usual smirk. 

Sayaka huffs a bit before nodding, I turn my attention back to (Y/N) to find her asleep. I study her sleeping face and smile softly. The moment was ruined by the rest of the council member entering the room one by one. Each giving a look at my puppy, well expect Ririka as she had already known. I turn my attention to run as she had laughed. 

"So what's  with the girl?" Runa laughs

"She's my new pet You all will be seeing her more often and I advised that no one dare touch her unless you don't want to see tomorrow" I grip (Y/N)'s thigh as I started to think of all the things that could end up happening to her. 

Due to her head by ear, i heard her whimper softly. This had made my head spin and I had blushed softly. Sayaka quickly noticed and puffed her cheeks turning the other ways.

"Well lets begin the meeting shall we?" I say as I keep my puppy close. "This is going to be a interesting twist in my school" I thought while smirking.  

(949 Words)