~ Ch 15 ~

Ch Info:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/F) = Favorite Flower

Warning: Smut cuz why not

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Your Pov-

After Kirari proposed with the promise ring, the rest of the day seemed to go by so fast. Once we finished walking around the aquarium, Kirari told me all the facts she knew about every single fish we saw, we went to the park and had a picnic together. Everything just felt peaceful nothing could burst this bubble.

It was already getting close to 8 o clock at night by the time we went back home, as we entered the house it was immediately clear that tonight was meant to be one to celebrate. There was a mix of roses and (F/F) all over the room, not enough to overwhelm the senses, The lights were set to dime creating a cozy feeling in the room. The TV had my favorite movie paused at the start, clearly waiting to be pressed start, and t on the table sat a basket filled to the brim with a majority of my favorite snacks and drinks set right next to it. The cherry on top was instead of the couch, which is usually hard to cuddle on, there was a pile of blankets and pillows formed into a bed that just looked so warm and cozy, at the top it all was two plushies, a white cat and a white wolf. While admiring the scene Kirari wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Is it to your liking pup?" she whispered while stroking my hip.

All I could do was nod as I was overwhelmed with joy, I turned around the best i could while in her grasp and kissed her on the lips.

"I absolutely love this, god you really do know how to spoil me" I whispered back.

She smiled and then placed a kiss on my nose, causing a blush to rise on my face, then she guided me by the waist to the makeshift bed. I lay down on the makeshift bed and she grabs the basket placing it beside us making it easier to reach. She then joins me on the bed pulls me close kisses my forehead, then presses start. I smile and then turn my attention to the stuffed animals, grabbing them and feeling how soft they are.

"If I'm guessing correctly this is supposed to be us?" I asked

"That is correct, which brings me to this topic," she says in a serious voice

I look at her confused, one of my wolf ears drops to the side as I stare at her.

"I know this is last minute pup and I wish I could do something about it. But I have to go somewhere to deal with some clan business, luckily it should only last a week at most two," she says while scratching my head softly to keep me calm.

I let out a small whimper, my ears immediately dropping down and curling into her chest.

"And I can't come with you?" I say in a small voice

"Unfortunately not darling, Ririka will be staying behind to keep you company, and if you want Yumemi can stay with you as well. And when you miss me all you have to do is squeeze the cat, it has a surprise but you can't squeeze it yet, only when I'm gone.

I look at her, sniffling a bit, nodding in understanding and then I look at the wolf.

"If you are curious, I'll be taking the wolf, It's the closest thing I can have if you cannot be with me, even though nothing can replace the real thing"

She places a finger under my chin and lifts my face to make us have eye contact. Then she places a kiss on my lips, which I return immediately. It was slow and sensual, as we made out I felt her hands travel from my hip to under my shirt. I whimper into her mouth as she starts to massage my chest. She pulls away from the kiss but stays close as she slides her knee in between my legs, applying pressure to my core. I let out a soft moan from the feeling and subconsciously started grinding against her.

She lets out a breathy laugh. "Such a needy puppy, Why don't you let mommy take care of you, I just want to mark your pretty little body up so you can remember me while I'm gone"

I nod shyly and she bites my bottom lip softly making me release another moan.

"Use your words pretty girl~"

"P-please, take care of me~ Let everyone know I'm yours~" I let out in a whine

As soon as she hears that she immediately flips our position to where I'm underneath her, and she starts lowering my shorts and underwear, One they are off she quickly takes off my shirt and bra. She takes a moment to admire how I look underneath her, her hands slowly crawling up my thigh, spreading them in the process. She leaves a moan when she realizes how wet I am, which in return makes me whine again.

"Please I need you so badly," I said softly

Immediately she buries her face into between my legs, her tongue sliding between my folds. I bite my lip to try to keep quiet and grip the sheets underneath me, which causes Kirari to huff and pull away.

"Now now, don't go all quiet on me darling, We have the house all to ourselves so I want you to scream my name like a good girl"

She bites my thigh causing me to yelp and nod showing her I understand her demand. She continues her original task and starts sucking on my clit, one of her hands holding my thigh and her other going to play with my chest. She groans as I tug on her hair which as a result makes her slide her tongue into me. She keeps a slow pace making sure I feel every movement that she makes. She moves her hand from my thigh to pinch my clit as she starts to pick up the pace. My legs start shaking and clamp around her head, leaving me a moaning mess as moves replaces her tongue with two of her fingers so she can start biting and leaving hickeys all over my thighs.

"M-Mommy Im close, Please please can I cum?'

"Cum pretty girl, Let me taste you"

As soon as she said that, I cum, gripping her hair and letting out a small scream. She licks up the mess I made and lifts up to kiss me, allowing me to taste myself. After a few minutes, she pulls away and takes off her shirt.

"Now, Let's get to the main course," She said while smirking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1130 words : Finished at 2:37am)

A/N: Hey, so its been like a year since i last updated sorry bout that, a lot of shit happened (Literally those fanfic author tropes where they get sent to a hospital and such). How are you guys? still alive?(also just curious do any of u attend art school?) are yall still into kakegurui, this fanfic to be specific? ill try to finish the last 5 chapters and then yall can rest easy with nothing having to wait for another update unless u follow my other fic then i apologize. Anyway hope you guys have a Good Day/Afternoon/Night